Fight that made you jump out of your seat

Fedor vs Bigfoot.

I was on edge/nervous during the fight and at one point climbed up to top of chair
and literally fell out of my chair during the the fight.

Never happened before or after in 15 years of watching MMA.

So many, but one that comes to mind was when Couture beat Silvia. I was on my feet the whole time.

Mirko vs. Gonzaga II. Looked like he was getting beat the whole round, he said after that taking a slow first 2 rounds was the plan, but still was scared. Then he comes in out of nowhere and rips Gonzaga's face with elbows that Mirko claimed to have done him in in their first fight, elbows he thought shouldn't be allowed. Really amazing to see him get retribution after all those years of "HE CROCOPD CROCOP!!".

Weidman knocking out Anderson

Not that I wasn't an Anderson fan but I was pulling for Weidman and the way it played out made me jump up.

Yeah this was one of the moments that really made me jump out of my seat and scream.
Secondly was when werdum beat fedor

Anderson vs chael 1 we watched at a bar and when sonnen tapped the whole place went crazy

Ronda v Zingano. I don't know how it looked on tv but being there it was sensational to watch.

Many others over the years of course

Just a few off the top of my head:

Machida knocking out Rashad.

Frankie knocking out Maynard.

Both Anderson/Chael fights(I was in Vegas during the second fight, shit was cray).

JDS knocking out Cain.

KZ's twister sub of Garcia.

KZ knocking out Hominick.

Bigfoot knocking out Overeem.

Weidman knocking out Anderson.

Lawler going into berserker mode against Hendricks at the end of the second fight.

Lawler digging deep to survive and coming back to finish Rory in the second fight.

Most recent fight for me was Melendez vs. Sanchez.
I was watching the fight on my phone with headphones on and when Diego dropped Gil with that uppercut I jumped and yelled, 'Holy Shit!'

Tank Abbott vs. Matua

I remember wanting to see Tank keep smashing him

Silva vs. Weidman I, literally jumped out of my seat. Lost $20

Serra/GSP
Fedor/Arlovski
Nogueira/Sylvia
Shogun/Machida II
Joachim/Aoki II
Weidman/Silva I

Serra v GSP 1 , GSP v Hughes 1,2and 3 , GSP v condit .
Weidman v Silva 1 ,wand V rampage 3,Terry etim v Barboza , Condit v Hardy , Rory v Robbie 1 and 2

Silva -Belfort

fedor vs hendo
scott smith-pete Sell

Both had very sudden momentum shifts

Back