Fight that made you jump out of your seat

methodgetsantonio-rodrigo-nogueira-frank-mir-gif.gif

Any TRTVitor fight. Most of Anderson's fights (not the last 3). Most Condit fights.
Arlovski - Browne.

Yvel vs Dos Santos because I was sure the ref was gonna get it after that stoppage.

Big fan of Carlos Condit. So when he landed that kick against GSP I was up and freaking out.

Weidman tagging Silva. Both gsp Hughes fights.

My balls dropped and I almost hit my head on the ceiling fan when Weidman sent Spider Silva to heaven.

...that time I had to jump out of my seat to fight my wife for the remote... But seriously every time GSP got clipped with a decent shot I sprang up in fear for him, recently I jumped up for filthy tom

When Carwin rocked Lesner and almost finished him. I was out of my seat and screaming for the stoppage.

Weidman vs Anderson, same went for the whole bar. First time I've ever been hugged by a stranger

King Mo vs. Cheick Kongo... I jumped out of my seated and headed outside for a smoke. Shit was boring as hell.

Under the radar fight: Clementi vs. Guillard... Guillard was one of the more unlikable fighters in the UFC at that time and those 2 had a legit rivalry. When Clementi tapped him out and told him to suck it, I flipped out.

Hendo's KO of Bisping, Serra finishing GSP, Scott Smith's KO over Pete Sell.

Out of shock: Werdum tapping out Fedor.

Trolling: Overeem finishing Lesnar. We were at a bar with a bunch of Lesnar fans who didn't know shit. It was great to obnoxiously root for Overeem and watch the finish.

Most recently it was conor vs mendes. When conor defended the guillotine attempt and stood up, nodded at mendes who was visibly tired and came straight at him I knew there was a chance he could finish him before the round was up. Everyone in my living room was on their feet from the time they stood up until it was over, it was intense 40 or so seconds.

Anderson vs Diaz actually did, when Diaz started all the taunting in the first. Ballsy, ballsy move.

No one would believe me if I said Demetrious Johnson vs. Benavidez 2 and Kyoji Horiguchi.

Back