Fight Pass users, is it worth it?

I think the guy that said the fight library is good, the search function is terrible, summed it up. The interface itself is terrible, it is always wanting you to log back in...and the live events on there just sit with a "loading" screen for a while when they are suppose to start. The good thing is they now are showing other events on there, I got for InvictaFC but it sounds like they have been adding some more on there. Considering they have every PRIDE and UFC fight, as well as a ton of smaller orgs, you can watch lots of fights there. I bought every PRIDE dvd years ago, so having access to an online library is worth it. I think just the 10$ a month for the Invicta I would be ordering anyway is a good value.

ps- it is easy enough to find a stream for the pre-fs1 undercard fights but I never watch those even with Fight Pass...I don't think that is much of a value. It just sucks that you can have FS1 and pay 55$ for a PPV and still have them charge 10$ to watch the under undercard. Was better when they just did it on Facebook.

I use it for the library, and to me it's more than worth it. It's really an individual thing, though.

if there is a fight coming up and you wanna know about some of the fighters your unfamiliar with,follow a guys career path,its great. Some fighters i didnt get to see fight,cos i couldnt watch every card,but now i can look up their whole ufc history.

Da best here in japan bcoz no blackouts babyyyy,except for that shitty tuf japan

I only have it for live fights, which is few and far between so I don't feel its really worth it, and plan to cancel unless they up the number of live fights

I enjoy having it, I don't sit and watch hours and hours of fights at a time, but sometimes it's fun to be able to watch some of the best fights whenever I want. I do like the "exclusive" cards that happen at odd hours, even if they aren't filled with marquee names. I also really enjoy watching the Invicta cards, I haven't checked out the other organizations that they have streaming the live events.

There are some ways I think it could be improved:

1.) I don't have cable, I wish when I committed to ordering the PPV that I could get the FS1 undercard as well.
2.) I'm okay with holding on to the PPVs for a while and not releasing those for free, but all of the Fox events should be available no later than one week after the event.
3.) The search function kind of sucks
4.) I'd love to have a flat rate monthly plan that included everything including the PPVs. I'd gladly drop $30-40 a month for that.

To me, as a person who cut the cord on cable long ago, it's definitely worth it.

To me, as a person who cut the cord on cable long ago, it's definitely worth it.

yes this is where i am at as well! without fightpass i really would have hard time keeping up!

Was wondering whether I should purchase Fight Pass, common users thoughts on the service?

Not worth it. Especially if you consider that their main competitor (wwe) in 18-40 age bracket offers all their ppvs n fight liberally for 10$/month

Got it a few days ago. So far have watched UFC 1-11, while multitasking. The service is great, fast speed and clear video. Some of the fights back then were shit, but they can easily be skipped until there is action. Didn't watch much UFC until 2011 so there is shit tonnes for me to watch. Organisation is lacking - For example, sometimes they will have 6 individual fight videos from an event, but if you watch the "full event" video, you may find there was actually 8 fights. Yet, it is still all there, and I'm sure I could find something specific if need be.

they need to show the fights of the person youve looked up in chronological order for fucks sake,and seperate the fighters with different but similar names.

freuohfuiwhfuiesrhfguisegieuhru

i love fight pass but this shit should be easily fixable !

ive def watched single fights where they were heavily edited like mirko vs fedor. Replays are missing.

oh yeah, the single fights are definitely edited, but i think i see what your saying, it would be nice to have the single fights cut out of the full event and unedited.

Back