Fight Pass to air Glory Prelims AAAAND...

K-1 was the best thing ever.

I don't care for this personally, as I already own the whole collection, but it's great for the people that never saw it.

Just watch it from the very beginning.

How much k-1 max are they adding? I wouldn't mind rewatching a lot of those GPs. those were some of the best fights, man.

K-1 was the best thing ever.

I don't care for this personally, as I already own the whole collection, but it's great for the people that never saw it.

Just watch it from the very beginning.

i downloaded alot of it in the megaupload days,but its just way easier for it to be on any computer anywhere for anyone to see. People have NO IDEA what their fucking missing. Some of fightings most dramatic moments ever.

random sefo soul removing carnage to wet yer whistles

jrbn9k.jpg

The average Sherdoger cries that $10 is too much for 30 days worth of viewing a sizeable library of MMA content, but will have no hesitation whatsoever spending $10 at Starbucks to slurp down 2 venti iced white mochas in 3 minutes flat.

It's odd - this point we've arrived at. One can get vast amounts of entertainment streamed to them easily and cheaply, and people will bemoan the process... while happily wasting an equal amount of money on a 12 pack of shitty beer that will last two nights.

i downloaded alot of it in the megaupload days,but its just way easier for it to be on any computer anywhere for anyone to see. People have NO IDEA what their fucking missing. Some of fightings most dramatic moments ever.

Yep. I enjoyed golden age of K-1 more than any other sport and org.

Btw, in case someone isn't yet aware, there's an official K-1 Youtube channel with a huge amount of high quality content:

https://www.youtube.com/user/K1/videos?view=0

I might have to look into the FightPass thingy. Does it include a lot of older UFC events? There are many of them I haven't been able to see yet. Plus if I understand this correctly I get the K1 events too???

Dang it....I just made the mistake of going to the FightPass website and saw they have all the events 30+ days old for UFC and Pride. Those bastards just got $10 a month from me! - I haven't been able to seen Condit vs Lawler or the complete Lawler vs Rory yet. That alone is worth a few months. Plus I can go back and re-watch Pride 33 and Bushido 9. I wish I never had seen this. Now I'm gonna waste hours watching it :)

Last edited:
That is great news, but don't hold your breath.

Still waiting for them to upload the footage from these orgs, which was supposed to be done in 2015

Cage Rage (UK)
Extreme Challenge MMA (US)
XFO (US)
UCMMA (UK)
Hook N Shoot (US)
TKO (Canada)
King of the Cage (US)
Pancrase (Japan)

I think they uploaded some Pancrase.

http://www.ufc.com/news/UFC-FIGHT-PASS-Adds-Eight-Fight-Libraries-for-2015?id=

I've been looking for Miletich's tag-team match for a while now, waiting for Zuffa to upload it. They also bought the Icon Sports library which has a lot of great fights/events.

Very few people have seen Menjivar vs. Jay R. Palmer, one of the nicest suplexes I've ever seen in my life. I've been patiently awaiting it's uploading

Last edited:
And I still play this game from 15 years ago whenever I have someone to play against. It even looks good now in high res.

511075-k1world_009.jpg

It's odd - this point we've arrived at. One can get vast amounts of entertainment streamed to them easily and cheaply, and people will bemoan the process... while happily wasting an equal amount of money on a 12 pack of shitty beer that will last two nights.

Two nights?

its cool that they put the old universal tudo stuff on there.

card me mods....because im doing it.

Your a real asshole. go kill yourself jerkoff. No wonder your girl left you and your paying for child support. loser

You need to chill. Take some time to reflect and figure out what's missing in your life that's making you this angry.

Once you get past about 30 years old, you'll see.

Then you move away from shitty 12 packs and towards quality 6 packs. Or just straight up booze.

Actually I'm 33. I like the IPAs and good craft beers, but the issue lies in the fact that I'm married to an equally functional alcoholic who hates that stuff, so the compromise usually comes in the form of a 12 pack of Heineken or something equivalent.

Or a couple bottles of wine. Never though I'd live to see that day.

Still waiting for them to upload the footage from these orgs, which was supposed to be done in 2015

SO...MUCH...FUCKING...THIS!

Fight Pass is extremely convenient and it has the potential to be an even more incredible resource than it already is, but I already own ten years worth of K-1 on DVD; I've seen every Hoost, Aerts, Hug, JLB, Mirko, Hunt, etc. fight. I want Pancrase! I've been trying to see certain Pancrase fights for a fucking decade now and haven't succeeded, and now when they're so close, the UFC is taking their sweet ass time and just promising more stuff instead of delivering on the stuff they've already promised, not to mention Dana fucking around on some dumb ass Fight Pass reality show nonsense.

looks like I'm canceling WWE network and getting fight pass

Back