Fight Pass to air Glory Prelims AAAAND...

Lord Tensai MMA

Blue Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Is putting over 100 K1 events up!

do you even know what this means??!?!? DO YOU???!?!?

"As part of the agreement with GLORY, UFC FIGHT PASS also acquired the rights to the world’s definitive kickboxing library. Beginning immediately, FIGHT PASS will upload over 2000 hours of elite striking action including the 27-event GLORY archive, seven major events from the It’s Showtimelibrary and over 100 events from the iconic K-1 organization that featured athletes like Mark Hunt, Mirko Cro Cop and Alistair Overeem."

The average Sherdoger cries that $10 is too much for 30 days worth of viewing a sizeable library of MMA content, but will have no hesitation whatsoever spending $10 at Starbucks to slurp down 2 venti iced white mochas in 3 minutes flat.

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Is putting over 100 K1 events up!

do you even know what this means??!?!? DO YOU???!?!?

"As part of the agreement with GLORY, UFC FIGHT PASS also acquired the rights to the world’s definitive kickboxing library. Beginning immediately, FIGHT PASS will upload over 2000 hours of elite striking action including the 27-event GLORY archive, seven major events from the It’s Showtimelibrary and over 100 events from the iconic K-1 organization that featured athletes like Mark Hunt, Mirko Cro Cop and Alistair Overeem."

Whoa!!! I cancelled fightpass, the WWE network, and Netflix a couple of months ago, because as it is I have cable with all of the pay channels, and a lot of free on demand services come with that. I caught myself using HBO GO the most and ignoring my vod services.

I just re-upped Netflix now it looks like I'm going to be getting Fight Pass again. And come March I'm going to want to watch Wrestlemania so I'll be getting the WWE Network again. These cocksuckers sure know how to get me to bite:D

Omggg yes. Now I can get kickboxing fan cred on here

Already downloaded the majority of K-1 events off a TPB megapack ages ago. Give me something I don't have.

I've been looking for a way to rewatch those K1 Max events for years, and Zuffa delivers unexpectedly. Now I have no excuse not to resubscribe.

That's amazing news. I don't see K1 on there yet though?

A lot of people talk shit on FightPass. I haven't regretted subscribing once.

Back