Fight Pass cost increased by 50% from Jan 01 in some regions

Reason

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I just went to renew my Fight Pass subscription and found that from Jan 06, it will be A$14.99 per month.

As someone who buys (yes, I actually drop $$) every PPV and have had Fight Pass since the beginning, bar a short period in between, I feel like a 50% jump is too much and I don't think I'll renew.

We are really paying for that stupid WME-IMG $2b loan. I wish the Fertitas held on.

Hmmm... I haven't seen any emails or anything from them that states this is happening. Wonder if its just a glitch in the Matrix.

I enjoy Fight Pass, honestly, but at $14.99 thats more then Hulu or Netflix and its not worth the cost to me anymore.

I'll stop buying ppv's if they do that and maybe keep the fight pass if that happens.

Fight Pass is like Showtime/HBO for boxing, except you only get UFC content and no Game of Thrones or Ray Donovan

Ill randomly buy it for a month. Last time i paid 9.99 in like august

IMG_0230.PNG
I did also notice that they want $159.99 for a 12 month subscription, which was about $95 last time.

Hmmm... I haven't seen any emails or anything from them that states this is happening. Wonder if its just a glitch in the Matrix.

I enjoy Fight Pass, honestly, but at $14.99 thats more then Hulu or Netflix and its not worth the cost to me anymore.

BloodMoney.jpg

Even at that price it's fine, But how does Flo get away with charging so much doesn't make any sense.
<{cruzshake}>

If what you say happens.......I will quit them......that is more than I pay for Netflix and I have copied all the old UFC/Pride/WEC videos that I want anyway......really don't use them much anymore!!

Ever notice nobody raises anything a little bit any more. 50% to 100% is about the norm. Wish my SS went up 50%.

I just did some reading, and you US guys are probably fine. I think the price rise only affects international regions, like Australia etc.

That is kind of shitty honestly.Im gonna keep it but i dont see why they would raise the price so high.Fucking WME cocksuckers.

WWE's service is still superior for this reason...

I just did some reading, and you US guys are probably fine. I think the price rise only affects international regions, like Australia etc.

Ah, good. That's all that matters then. I was worried there for a second.

View attachment 183927
I did also notice that they want $159.99 for a 12 month subscription, which was about $95 last time.

thats only from january 6th because its a 7 day free trial you doofus

if you did it tomorrow it would say that price from january 7th

if you did it next week it would say that price from january 12th

I just went to renew my Fight Pass subscription and found that from Jan 06, it will be A$14.99 per month.

As someone who buys (yes, I actually drop $$) every PPV and have had Fight Pass since the beginning, bar a short period in between, I feel like a 50% jump is too much and I don't think I'll renew.

We are really paying for that stupid WME-IMG $2b loan. I wish the Fertitas held on.
Those fuckers. Just when I was thinking lately 9.99 is worth it... had it for a couple months now.

Back