Fight Night !!!

ArjukanpoKarate

Purple Belt
Reaction score
It's that time of year again. The House of Champions will be holding a Fight Night. With Boxing and Kick Boxing match ups.

We hope you can come down and enjoy a night at the fights. There will be guest appearances by some of our Pro fighters, and a few of our Hollywood friends. Our own Dave Hojak will be fighting as well. And The Jake will be our Ring Guy, for the girl fights hehe. We will have great food and beautiful ring girls.

If you would like to participate in our Fight Night Plz call our line at 818-996-7180.

We are located at 17228 Saticoy st. in Van Nuys, Ca, 91406.

Weigh ins are at 2:00pm and the Fights begin at 6:00pm.
$10.00 donation at the door. ;)

(----SAT, 20----)

I hope to see some of you there. :D

~~Arju~~

When it's all said and done - Post Pics Please..........

I'd like to see this one. Ring guy? Arju, what does this entail? Ref, cornerman, or just the guy who will be fondling your ass at ringside?

Best of luck to ya Dave, wait you don't need luck, you have DA POWWWWWAHHHHHHHHHHHH!. I wanted to try to make it down there, but these two bitches need a place to sleep tonight =/ I'll make it up by sacrificing my sister to you as we have spoken about =) KICK SOME ASS!

Originally posted by c0ld
=/ I'll make it up by sacrificing my sister to you as we have spoken about =) KICK SOME ASS!

I'm holding you to that. :)

if you're on tonight, we'll talk.... been a couple days bro, we got catchin up to do.

Sadly, I've got no car, and I'd have a pretty long walk/swim to get to LA.

And there's no way I can afford the 10 dollar donation. What's $10 American in Canadian money anyways? Like 150 bucks? I'd have to sell a kidney for that. ;)

Originally posted by Squezze
And there's no way I can afford the 10 dollar donation. What's $10 American in Canadian money anyways? Like 150 bucks?

Since you guys refused Europe's proposition to use the Euro, it's actually right around $2000 canadian dollars to every $10 American dollars. Yay for us.

Who-Ever Took This Off A Must Read, Would It Really Have Killed You To Leave It ONE Day HMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm??:mad:

it does sound like your all going to have a kickass night!!

If I walk down there, after selling a kidney, someone better give me some food. Some Pepsi or chicken McNuggets will do.

******SPOILERS*********

Shocking results!

A thong-clad Dave Hojak is disqualifed for biting the groin cup of his opponent. In a profanity-laced postfight diatribe, Hojak is quoted as saying:

"To all my love slaves out there: Thunderlips is here. In the flesh, baby. The ultimate male versus... the ultimate meatball. Bwahahah!"

Back