Fight Night: Campillo vs Kovalev, NBCSN Jan 19th

Why would NBC fuck itself in the ass by having a card on the same night as an HBO card.

Campillo is hurt, down he goes!

Kovalev going for the kill, Campillo goes down again!

It's over!!!!!!!!!!!
Campillo gets stopped in 3rd.
Knock down 3 times.
Came in on Wednesday, guess it affected him.

Why would NBC fuck itself in the ass by having a card on the same night as an HBO card.

Amen.
After the last one with the quit and the controversial decision (that was NBC, right?), it seems really stupid.
Probably some clown who doesn't understand boxing (or TV, apparently---LOL) calling the NBC corporate shots on boxing.

Is this going to replay?

Huge win for Kovalev, a new star is born.

That was an extremely impressive win. Campillo is no joke, and he just flattened him.

Kovalev is a new star. These Russians are starting to take over slowly. Allahkverdiev beats Guzman, now Kovalev wins...

It's safe to say, and Seano will agree with this, but Kovalev is now the biggest thing in boxing.

You know... Maybe this boxing stuff will still cut it.

It's safe to say, and Seano will agree with this, but Kovalev is now the biggest thing in boxing.

You know... Maybe this boxing stuff will still cut it.

Won't come close to reaching Clinton Woods status.

Hmmmmm.....
If you put a space between the 'Ko' and the 'Valev'...
And then you add a 'u' to give 'Valuev'

KO Valuev...... Kovalev was put on this earth for one thing.

Ha ha....suckas!!

Kovalev winning just netted me $3.43
Don't worry losers.... I'll remember all of you when I'm getting my order at Burger King.

Kovalev looked really good, would love to see him fight Cloud.

This card was far more entertaining to me. Not sure why. The HBO card was pretty good. Just something about it that didn't overly excite me.

Kovalev is impressive.

He did what Cloud couldn't do. I like Kovalev already. He ought to fight Bad Chad.

You jive turkey

tumblr_mdwejxqjtH1r65xv5o1_400.jpg

Very impressed with kovalev, you get a whopper with your spoils?

Back