'Fight Island' Merchandise: What Sherdoggers are gonna be rocking in these T's?

Black one isn't too bad. Doubtful I'll buy any however.

Thats actually the first time I could see my self wear a UFC Tee.
1,2 and 4 is not bad,,, not bad at all

<mma4>

No thongs for the bitches?

a14693bfee8b7463629fe3726076b329.gif

It would be beyond epic if they fought in a gladiator type arena with Dana and Conor 2.0 watching the fights from their thrones above like back in the day in Rome

I actually like some of these. But they are only taking pre-orders.

That's some cool stuff. Gonna get me one of the Tees for sure.

The merch is hot, but if FIGHT ISLAND doesnt happen, you will just look retarded.

On the latest interview with Dana he hyped the shit out of FIGHT ISLAND and then Brett asked if he had been there and Dana said NO.

Thats cuz Fight Island is just gunna be = Florida

Long ISLAND

They look clean do they got a coupon discount code?

Honestly, im thinking about getting some fight island shit

Most of them kind of look like a t-shirt someone would buy at a souvenir shop while on vacation.

these weren't as terrible as I thought they were gonna be

Not gonna lie, a lot of these are actually pretty cool. Never bought any UFC merchandise but I straight up might get that black one if Fight Island actually comes to fruition...

Not gonna lie, a lot of these are actually pretty cool. Never bought any UFC merchandise but I straight up might get that black one if Fight Island actually comes to fruition...
Your first purchase should be the ufc hot dog brander

Are there gonna be rides and shit like at Disneyland too? Maybe a Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville??

I do like the black shirt with the fist though -- looks reminiscent of the original Ulti-man logo.

UFCEMT6068.jpg

UFCGMT6019_720x.jpg

The zombie design is pretty cool. But, I’m not the pay $30 for a t-shirt type.

https://ufcstore.com/collections/fight-island

fight-island-t-shirt.jpg

UFCEMT6069.jpg

UFCEMT6067D.jpg

UFCEMT6076.jpg

fight-island-t-shirt-2.png

UFCEMT6068.jpg

Beach ball

ufc-fight-island-beach-ball.png

Koozie

ufc-fight-island-koozie.png

Towel

UFCENV0009.jpg

UFC president Dana White still isn’t revealing the location of the infamous “Fight Island,” but that isn’t stopping his company from capitalizing on the interest in the mysterious venture.

You didn’t think the promotion was going to go to the trouble of securing a trademark without providing some merchandise, did you?

In fact, with the recent release of a handful of new designs, the UFC now offers an entire line of “Fight Island” gear, some even boasting of a “Location Unknown.”

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/05/fight-island-merchandise-is-real
You dipshits will buy anything. LOL

Back