'Fight Island' Merchandise: What Sherdoggers are gonna be rocking in these T's?

They look clean do they got a coupon discount code?
For a t-shirt?
giphy.gif

Back in my day they called it Bodogfight: Costa Rica Combat. You could buy a pound of ground beef for $1.99, too.

The black triangle one looks pretty cool. But I'm way to cheap to spend $30 on a t-shirt. If they mark them down to $15, I'll consider.

Hate to admit it, but this is actually really nice.

I wouldn't wear anything that says 'UFC' myself, but if I saw someone wearing this I wouldn't automatically think they were a c***.

UFCEMH0027A_1296x.jpg

https://ufcstore.com/collections/fight-island

fight-island-t-shirt.jpg

UFCEMT6069.jpg

UFCEMT6067D.jpg

UFCEMT6076.jpg

fight-island-t-shirt-2.png

UFCEMT6068.jpg

Beach ball

ufc-fight-island-beach-ball.png

Koozie

ufc-fight-island-koozie.png

Towel

UFCENV0009.jpg

UFC president Dana White still isn’t revealing the location of the infamous “Fight Island,” but that isn’t stopping his company from capitalizing on the interest in the mysterious venture.

You didn’t think the promotion was going to go to the trouble of securing a trademark without providing some merchandise, did you?

In fact, with the recent release of a handful of new designs, the UFC now offers an entire line of “Fight Island” gear, some even boasting of a “Location Unknown.”

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/05/fight-island-merchandise-is-real
Some of them look a little too much like Fight Islam, therfore should sell very well.

I agree with the guy who talked about saving money on things. I, too, always use coupons or promo codes for discounts. Sometimes some things are overpriced, like this t-shirt. Why do people buy such expensive things? I understand when the price is justified by quality or convenience. But when people pay a lot of money just for a clothes brand, it doesn't make me feel good. Why don't you know how to save money? Why do the wealthiest people on the planet wear the cheapest clothes? Because these people reason. I have started to stick to these ideas and only buy things with promo codes from DontPayFull.com. I want people to think before they buy something.

Last edited:
Back