Fight Finder Requests, v.2

Hi, Sufyan. Club affiliation has been updated to reflect Engizek's move. I'll follow up on our second matter as soon as I can. You can in the interim view your update here.

@Sufyan

Hi, Kira! I've approved petition 3 and you can view your update here. I'm rejecting petitions 1 and 2 on grounds that supporting materials respective of both event entry and named opponents is lacking. Feel free to reach out via PM if you take issue with my determination or have new information to introduce and reopen the case.

@Kira Riva

Good afternoon, Kira! Both petitions 1 (ref: MMA Pro UA 19) and 2 (ref: IHCMAF) have been approved.

@Kira Riva

Afternoon, Mark! MHB 7 is all set; you may view your official entry here. Thanks for working with us and having a positive attitude the process throughout.

@Harbor Brawl

Hi, Benjamin. FiR 2 is all set! You may view your official entry to record here. Enjoy the fights this weekend and feel free to stop by UFC Discussion to weigh in on Fight Night showings live or after the fact.

<LucyBless>

@Hendo51

Hi, shogun. Great to hear from you again. Petitions for Tolaba and Benitez have been approved. And thanks as always for your organised presentation, patience, and positive attitude.

@shogun490

Thanks val, once again did not expect the update to be so quickly. You the man!

Hi again, Nick. Updates for combatants Liem, Tua, and Makay are complete.

@Nicholas Lee

Iron, your update to MFC 6 (cf. combatant Khasanov) has been approved; thank you for your following of instruction as well as meticulous care for details.

@Iron legion

Hi, Miguel. Glad to hear of the good news. Here's some more: your profile has been updated; you can view your update here.

@Mjen97

MF 3 has been entered into record; you can view your entry here. And thanks for your patience.

@Macoris Fight

Hi, Nick. Gusman's database presence has been updated! You can view your change(s) here.

@Nicholas Lee

Björn, hi, buddy. In observing all effected changes, outing 49 under the WLMMA banner is all set! View your entry to record here. Follow up with me if needed; we're here for you. Wonderful material presentation on your end, to note.

<LucyBless>

@We Love MMA

Björn, hi, buddy. In observing all effected changes, outing 49 under the WLMMA banner is all set! View your entry to record here. Follow up with me if needed; we're here for you. Wonderful material presentation on your end, to note.

<LucyBless>

@We Love MMA

Man, you are incredible fast!
Thank you very mutch Val

@Valhoven

Back