Fight Finder Requests, v.2

Hi, Baki! Congratulations, your official page has been created; you may view this page here. I'll follow up with you shortly regarding your second matter.

<JackieThumbsUp>

@akumabaki23

Thank you so much sir you make me soooooo happy now ı am crazy thank you so much ı dont how can ı barrow my owe to you thank you a lot and ı have 2 fight one lose one win ı can prove it could you add this plase and my picture but ı dont know how the send

Hi, GITC team! Nice to hear from you again and great job with both your paperwork and presentation. Official pages were approved and created for combatants Kopenko, Mosten, El Moumen, Dukhno, Maaly, Muhammad, Almanov. Event 14 for GITC was also entered into record; you may view your event as well as above fighters here.

Be well and we wish you health and prosperity until we talk again!

@gitcpromotion

Hi, Pavel. FFC's Selection 6 results have been updated; you may view this update here.

@Pavel Nosov

Hi, John! It was nice meeting you. All petitioned biographic information has been updated for combatants Gladney and Mitchell; these changes may be viewed here and here, respectively. We wish you all the best in your fighters' training and health!

@John Salisbury

Evening, Pavel. An update has been approved for combatant Komarkin; you can view this update here.

@Pavel Nosov

Hi again, Pavel. Dibirov's official page has been updated; you may view these changes here. Thanks for writing in.

@Pavel Nosov

Hi again, Johan! Your profile has seen correction as well as update and may be viewed here. I'll follow up with you shortly regarding your second matter. Thank you for your patience.

@Johan_Garc1a

Hi again, Olzhas. It was nice catching up with you and your presentation of material evidence was much appreciated.

Turan FC's March event has been approved and entered into record; you may view the official page here. Related, Akhmedov's official page also saw requested biographical updates, which you can view here. We wish you good health and keep in touch!

@Olzhas

Hi again, Olzhas. It was nice catching up with you and your presentation of material evidence was much appreciated.

Turan FC's March event has been approved and entered into record; you may view the official page here. Related, Akhmedov's official page also saw requested biographical updates, which you can view here. We wish you good health and keep in touch!

@Olzhas
Hello my friend! Thank you very much! Delighted! And I wish you good health!

Organisation MFC's registration with us has been successfully updated as well as confirmed event/bout details; you may view these updates here.

<LucyBless>

@Olzhas

Hi, Pavel. Upon review of material evidence submitted, your petition to update Bad Boy Kaiypnazar's official page has been approved; you may view your update here. Thank you for your patience!

@Pavel Nosov

Hi again, Olzhas! Turan FC 1 has been updated as well as the official profile of combatant Chavanshir Aliev; these updates can be viewed here and here, respectively. Again, your presentation of information and material evidence is appreciated. Have a good week!

@Olzhas

Hi again, Olzhas! Turan FC 1 has been updated as well as the official profile of combatant Chavanshir Aliev; these updates can be viewed here and here, respectively. Again, your presentation of information and material evidence is appreciated. Have a good week!

@Olzhas
Hello my friend! Thank you so much! You are the best!

Afternoon, Olzhas. Upon assessment, petitions to update and merge official profiles for one Iunusov have been approved; you may view these changes summarily here per his official page. Thanks for writing in and trusting Sherdog to showcase as well as record above MMA accomplishments!

@Olzhas

Afternoon, Olzhas. Upon assessment, petitions to update and merge official profiles for one Iunusov have been approved; you may view these changes summarily here per his official page. Thanks for writing in and trusting Sherdog to showcase as well as record above MMA accomplishments!

@Olzhas
Hello my friend! Thank you very much! You are a real professional!

Hi again, Yakov! Requests to update Zhekpe Zhek's Asian Cup as well as an Octagon appearance of Kamshy's have been approved; you may view these changes here and here, respectively. Thank you for your collection of material evidence to include event billing and patience in its subsequent review. Cheers.

@Yakov

Good evening, Pavel. Erastov, Toxirov, and Panevin's official pages have been updated; you may view these updates here, here, and here, respectively. Regarding petitions otherwise, see follow-up correspondence for rejections in observance of database policy and/or pending requests for greater clarification. Thanks for writing in and working with us!

@Pavel Nosov

Hi again, Yakov! Requests to update Zhekpe Zhek's Asian Cup as well as an Octagon appearance of Kamshy's have been approved; you may view these changes here and here, respectively. Thank you for your collection of material evidence to include event billing and patience in its subsequent review. Cheers.

@Yakov
Hello, Valhoven! You are as always inimitable! I am very grateful to you!

Back