Fight Finder Requests, v.2

Hi again, Jesse! Your requests for update have been approved and may be viewed here. I'll follow up with you shortly via PM regarding your other question but we wish you a healthy and successful return to form!

<LucyBless>

@Manginafish

Hi, Perestis! It's been a pleasure to help you see Austrian Fight Night events updated; further, we appreciate your following of instruction as well as submission of event materials. Your requests for entry to record re: AFN 4 and Challengers have been approved. These updates may be viewed here and here. Please see your inbox for additional correspondence.

@Perestis

Hi, Hugo. Thanks for reaching out. Updates to Rodrigo's official profile have been approved and may be viewed here. Please follow up with me in regards to the image(s) petitioned for update.

@hugo007

Evening, Roman! It was nice talking to you. Your request has been approved and may be viewed here. Stay safe out there and we wish you all the best.

@RomanMironenko

Hi again, Perestis! Entries to record for events AFN 2 and AFN 3 have been approved and completed. You may view your updates here and here, respectively. For updates to Christian's homepage, please see here. I'll follow up with you shortly regarding otherwise pending requests.

@Perestis

Hi, Rustam! Your petition to enter NCC League's maiden outing into record has been approved and processed; you may view your update here. I'll follow up with you shortly regarding requests otherwise. Thanks.

@Rustam Serbiev

Hi, Tony, and thanks for reaching out! Updates to your official page have been completed and may be viewed here.

@TheDramakazie

Hi again, Perestis! Your patience and positive attitude are much appreciated. Further updates to Christian's official page have been completed; please view these changes here. Do follow up with me privately if you've further enquiry. We wish you and Christian all the best!

<LucyBless>

@Perestis

Hi, Rustam. AFC's Contender 3 August showing has been entered into record; the event may be viewed here. Thanks for your patience as well as cooperation. And good luck at BFC this October!

@Rustam Serbiev

Hi, Anton. Updates have been made to Ruslan's official page and may be viewed here. I'll follow up with you shortly regarding fighter record.

@Anton Kiryanov

Hi again, Carlos! Your official page has been updated and may be viewed here. I'll follow up with you shortly regarding your additional enquiry. Thanks again for your positive attitude and cooperation.

@Carlos Irigoitia

Hi Valhoven! Can’t start a conversation with you, it classifies my message as spam:(

Back