Fetty Wap

All the old grandpas with low test already ripping on the thread.

No one laughs to Chris D'Elia's comedy as hard as Chris D'Elia himself.

Yeah, shit's awkward. Still he was pretty funny and I've never even listened to a single Drake song.

He's the best comedian at the moment. CK was the best but he's burned out and Cris is taking over

He must have some outrageously better stuff then, because that clip did not at all come across as GOAT contender material.

9a0a495c3f48ae7a1b2cf7246ee0f0556936071466fc22bf9838a179fda9d29d.jpg

Lol I remember one of my homies tried showing me Fetty Wap, I smacked that fool.

you should follow the advice in your sig instead of doubling down on the wrong side of history with every new cultural change.

Grown men giving themselves Dr Seuss names is silly. Sorry.

I used to think Crazy Town was bad but this generation is into a whole nother level of shit.

Shit voice, shit song writer on top of it, I can't believe this guy is lauded by various media outlets as being a "quality singer".

My current thoughts are to PUT THIS SHYT IN THE HIP HOP THREAD.

Damn..that's why it's there. Why yall keep creating threads for hip hop related topics n don't put them In the one place they belong? There's never any real discussion in these threads anyway. Jus shit jokes

trap queen is a super fun song, haven't really dabbled with the rest.

My current thoughts are to PUT THIS SHYT IN THE HIP HOP THREAD.

Damn..that's why it's there. Why yall keep creating threads for hip hop related topics n don't put them In the one place they belong? There's never any real discussion in these threads anyway. Jus shit jokes

Well there's never any real discussion over there either. Just you sprouting no name can ass rappers as the hottest shit to hit the streets.

Insert casual racist comment here.

Catchy, but not my thing or my sound. Im not gonna go all curmudgeon itt since there are many great lyrical rappers in the scene right now (Kendrick, Danny Brown, Joey Bada$$, Bronson, ASAP Rocky, Earl, etc.) I can see the appeal, it's just not appealing to me.

Thought this was a gyro with a lisp

Back