Fetty Wap

Well there's never any real discussion over there either. Just you sprouting no name can ass rappers as the hottest shit to hit the streets.

Bruh foh.

Dudes never wanna respond to me unless it's on some hatin ass sh*t. N if u wanted a real discussion with me n the HIP HOP THREAD, ain't nothin stopping u. But it's better than these random ass threads that are basically here so sherdog posters can dogpile an artist that they cleary don't listen to or care about while at the same time insulting other artist just for the sake That they might get quoted by some dude on here saying "lol! Toats magoats!"

So take ur lesser than valued opinion n go that way >>>
Unless u got somethin productive to say.

Bruh foh.

Dudes never wanna respond to me unless it's on some hatin ass sh*t. N if u wanted a real discussion with me n the HIP HOP THREAD, ain't nothin stopping u. But it's better than these random ass threads that are basically here so sherdog posters can dogpile an artist that they cleary don't listen to or care about while at the same time insulting other artist just for the sake That they might get quoted by some dude on here saying "lol! Toats magoats!"

U aint us so u hate us, brah. N f u were, den u wuld no dat by now. So jus chill, fam.

Never heard of him. Heard 20 seconds of one of those songs. Now I know why I haven't heard of him. Trap is the worst thing to come out of the music scene since Dubstep.

U aint us so u hate us, brah. N f u were, den u wuld no dat by now. So jus chill, fam.

See this is exactly the type of stuff I'm talking about. A weak ass attempt to be funny without bringing anything at all to the thread.

Jo go take 12,000 seats

Last edited:
See this is exactly the type of stuff I'm talking about. A weak add attempt to be funny without bringing anything at all to the thread.

Jo go take 12,000 seats

Im jus sayin mane, dont gotta git all crzy up in here. All bout dat peace life, im no comedian.

Jus' keep reppin that Fetty Wap bruh.

Bruh foh.

zsRjBJ8.gif

See this is exactly the type of stuff I'm talking about. A weak add attempt to be funny without bringing anything at all to the thread.

Jo go take 12,000 seats

Im jus sayin mane, dont gotta git all crzy up in here. All bout dat peace life, im no comedian.

Jus' keep reppin that Fetty Wap bruh.

♪ That's why I be talking about peace man, cause where I'm from these ninja's will blam you as soon as you reach fam. ♫

Isnt that what the Brits call a diaper ? Anyway rap peaked with Biggie and has gone down ever since.

sounds like shits about to get real in here

Fetti spit da hot fire flame dun. All my man wap need is a glass eye or a nick fury eye patch.

I had to look up what happened to his eye:

"What happened is, when I was little I had gotten into a little accident and it gave me congenital glaucoma in both of my eyes. The doctor saved one, I was blessed to still have my vision. That's it. That's the story."

Fetty also explained that he allowed the rumors to build-up before he decided to speak on it. Because he grew up in Patterson, NJ, Fetty explained that many people believed he was shot in his eye.

"I never got shot in my eye, basically it was a prosthesis and the song was getting hotter, the pictures were getting viral, I just let it build up, it wasn't nothing," he said.

Source

Although I don't think he understands what congenital means.

Thank u for proving my point. That's all this section is now. A big circle jerk of dudes trying to out funny the other.

Don't quote me again

bruh you take hip hop discussion way toooo seriously.......bruh

don't quote me bruh

k.thnx.bye

bruh you take hip hop discussion way toooo seriously.......bruh

don't quote me bruh

k.thnx.bye

F.......O.......H

Damn I swear some ppl can't read. Keep being ignorant tho g. It suits. But do u 100 miles in the opposite direction of me.

Back