Ferreira should fight Makhachev next

And you think thats a true offer? Why should either Tony or Conor be interested in fighting Islam?
This is obv something they put out on purpose to build the narrative that Islam is the new boogeyman of the division and nobody wants to fight him.

Was just responding to someone who said Khabib and Abdupmamap dont want Islam fighting top LW opponents.

Whether Conor or Tony would accept or not is besides the point - khabib and Abdulmanap do want top opponents for Islam.

If you ain't top 5 you have to beat mini Khabib before you get a shot on the guy himself. I like.

This true.

Conor 1 was personal, Poirier was interim champ and Tony deserves a TS no matter what....but after that no one should get to fight Khabib unles they face Islam first.

Lol at anyone thinking Makhachev would duck CDF. Go watch Islam's last fight with Davi Ramos whos better than Ferreira... this fight would go exactly the same. Islam will just run through him.

Ferreira should fight Gregor first.

Was just responding to someone who said Khabib and Abdupmamap dont want Islam fighting top LW opponents.

Whether Conor or Tony would accept or not is besides the point - khabib and Abdulmanap do want top opponents for Islam.
Yeah i understand and i disagree with your argument. I personally have no idea if they want top opponents for Islam rn. However saying that its confirmed that they want top 10 opponents for him because they apparently offered Tony and Conor to fight Islam is just bs. That werent real offers. They never expected these offers to get accepted. Therefore they are only there to get a certain narrative out.
On the other hand they have been quite quiet who they ACTUALLY want Islam to fight next. Looked like FKL for a long time but that obv fell.through

This is the fight to make imo.

It's clear for whatever reason either UFC brass or Ali doesn't want Islam to fight a top 10 opponent. Ferreira just got a high profile win to kick off a McGregor card. I think he and Makhachev should throw down.
I think so too, let him fuck Islam Mach up so people stop overhyping him. He’s Khabib Lite.

one fighter of Khabib’s style is really enough to watch, I don’t need a whole team of the exact same game plan but A less effective version of it.

This true.

Conor 1 was personal, Poirier was interim champ and Tony deserves a TS no matter what....but after that no one should get to fight Khabib unles they face Islam first.

What exactly has Islam done to warrant #1 status and title shot enabler?
How about beating actual top fighters like Tony, Poirier etc ....
Islam should also beat them before he’s mentioned like that.

What exactly has Islam done to warrant #1 status and title shot enabler?
How about beating actual top fighters like Tony, Poirier etc ....
Islam should also beat them before he’s mentioned like that.

He'd love to but UFC hasnt yet paired him with such fighters, partly due to them ducking him (ie Felder and Hooker) and partly for unknown reasons (Fighter Kevin Lee)

Fighter Kevin Lee already called out khabib's bucket boy

I wonder if Diego would be able to fight Islam in April, or is that too soon?

Back