Fergusons loss proved what would have happened against Khabib?

A lot of you folks seem so confident in what would have happened. I favor Khabib, but I'm not gonna act like I have half a clue what would have happened.

Don’t try that MMAth shit especially with fighters that have completely different styles.

It's likely that one of them would have won.

I do believe though, that it would have been a draw, or a split decission. Maybe a split draw.
Bringing that calm voice of reason as always. Haha.

Tony had the better part of FIVE training camps to fight Khabib & I’m sure he has a bunch of tricks up his sleeve for him. Still would love to see that fight.

We all know that Khabib-Ferguson won't happen since it apparently violates the laws of physics. However, don't we now know who would have won?

Khabib isn't a striker. He would not have been landing bombs on Ferguson like that.

Justin doesn't fight anything like Khabib but Khabib would've crushed Tony worse than Gaethje did.

Levels to this game
Khabib has shit standup. The reason the Ferguson khabib Maychup is so interesting is how comfortable Tony would have been on his back. Bc khabib is basically automatic when on top

You can’t be a fan of Tony and Conor?
You can. You can also be an obnoxious fan of only-Conor for years and the only time you ever post about Tony is to insult him, then Conor loses, then you are a fan of Tony and once he loses you never ever post about Tony ever again.

Don't pretend that many people were NOT in that category.

There's nothing Gaethje did to Tony that Khabib could pull off. It's a whole different fight.

And how the ground battle would've looked like vs Tony is anyone's guess. Nate, Pettis, Eddie, Dariush, Tony, Chiesa, Lee, Oliveira, Gregor, Islam, Gaethje - anyone elite at LW with any kind of ground game, Khabib has managed to avoid. So there's just not enough data to believe anyone's guess.
Khabib is ducking number 14 Gregor confirmed.

Would have been a very different fight with khabib so tells us nothing.

Where's the KGB one? Voodoo purposes of course o_O

I still want to watch this fight. Fuck ignoring it because tony lost

Meh, I do think Khabib would've won either way but basing that on Tony's loss isn't smart
Actually it is in this case because Tony is 4 years past his prime and hasn’t fought a serious contender in 4 years. I have been saying for 2 years now that he is no longer quick enough at 36 to beat all of the 31 year olds in the top 4. This fight proved it as he lost to the easiest one to beat.

Yeah TS Khabib fights exactly like Justin.

Practically the same fighter.

There's nothing Gaethje did to Tony that Khabib could pull off. It's a whole different fight.

And how the ground battle would've looked like vs Tony is anyone's guess. Nate, Pettis, Eddie, Dariush, Tony, Chiesa, Lee, Oliveira, Gregor, Islam, Gaethje - anyone elite at LW with any kind of ground game, Khabib has managed to avoid. So there's just not enough data to believe anyone's guess.
Dariush got KO'ed by Edson. Khabib was Edson next fight.

Lee got beat by Al. Al fought Khabib before Lee.

Pettis lost to RDA. Khabib last fight was RDA before the injuries.

Eddie lost to Conrat and Dustin. Khabib beat both those dudes.

Do you now get it?

THESE BUMS ASS FIGHTERS CAN'T SEEM TO MAKE IT TO KHABIB. THEY KEEP GETTING THEIR ASSES BEAT BY STRIKERS KHABIB BEATS. LOL

Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

I'm sad we'll never see this, and it's hard to predict how it would've gone. But if Tony was hoping to play some fancy guard shit against Khabib, that's a horrendous gameplan. Khabib's ground game and top control is simply on another level, I don't really see it happening.

Last edited:
Dariush got KO'ed by Edson. Khabib was Edson next fight.

Lee got beat by Al. Al fought Khabib before Lee.

Pettis lost to RDA. Khabib last fight was RDA before the injuries.

Eddie lost to Conrat and Dustin. Khabib beat both those dudes.

Do you now get it?

THESE BUMS ASS FIGHTERS CAN'T SEEM TO MAKE IT TO KHABIB. THEY KEEP GETTING THEIR ASSES BEAT BY STRIKERS KHABIB BEATS. LOL

Khabib Bless

View attachment 779730
I don't care. And it's not even what I'm talking about.

Back