Fergusons loss proved what would have happened against Khabib?

Conor fans that rallied behind Ferg are now lost, because Khabib would’ve beat Ferg regardless.

Who you gonna hide behind now Conor fanboys? JG?
You can’t be a fan of Tony and Conor?

We all know that Khabib-Ferguson won't happen since it apparently violates the laws of physics. However, don't we now know who would have won?
No, styles make matches and Khabib fights a total different style than Gaethge does, beside that they have othe skills....

This is a clear NO! We don't know how Khabib vs Ferguson would have look like and who would have go out victorious.

We cant say cause Tony wouldn't have had 2 weight cuts in a row.

Not that anyone made him do it... he was crazy on his own, but it's still a huge factor.

The whole Tony v Khabib saga is a sad sad situation... mostly for Tony

Khabib fans are people without brains! If Tony lost to Justin, this does not mean that Habib will defeat Tony.
Eb6z42LXkAElgMB

If I lose to DM Punk, you still think I could beat Kimbo Slice? This is simple logic. Justin is at least one level below Khabib

You moron ! Tony lost to Justink in boxing! Habib in boxing full zero)

You are missing the bigger point. He could not impose his game against a FAR weaker opponent. No way in hell he would have beaten Khabib. I would have bet my left knee on it with this result.

There's nothing Gaethje did to Tony that Khabib could pull off. It's a whole different fight.

And how the ground battle would've looked like vs Tony is anyone's guess. Nate, Pettis, Eddie, Dariush, Tony, Chiesa, Lee, Oliveira, Gregor, Islam, Gaethje - anyone elite at LW with any kind of ground game, Khabib has managed to avoid. So there's just not enough data to believe anyone's guess.

We all know that Khabib-Ferguson won't happen since it apparently violates the laws of physics. However, don't we now know who would have won?

No, Khabib is not Justin and vise versa.

Kevin Lee was beating the shit out of Tony on the ground. Khabib would do the same but without gassing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back