News Female MMA fighter is battered into submission by male rival in mixed-gender fight in Poland

You keep trying to turn women into men and tell people genders don't exist this is what happens.
Reality doesn't play along with ideology.
Poland is pretty conservative as well so don't know how they got these woke fights happening.

We've seen more worst beat downs with men fighting. Dispite her tiny size, she landed a few shots.

She knew what she was getting into. I don't feel bad about it. Just like if Nunes signed to fight Cody Garbrant.

Well that was disgusting …I can’t believe any man would actually sign up to fight a woman in an mma match. His prize should be a match with Palhares.
But you can believe that a woman signed up to fight a man?

You keep trying to turn women into men and tell people genders don't exist this is what happens.
Reality doesn't play along with ideology.
Poland is pretty conservative as well so don't know how they got these woke fights happening.
Lol. What a shitty hot take.

Lol. What a shitty hot take.
It's not a 'take'.
It's reality, and this silly phase some members of society and communities are pushing that gender isnt real won't last.
It will be seen as ridiculous in future generations trust me.
The intergender bouts are a symptom of the disease.

Also, men can't get pregnant.
'Transgender men' maybe, but that's not the same as 'men'.

Some distinctions are important and permanent and you will never deconstruct what nature had told you is the truth.

Biological Sex + gender identity matching is different from:

Biological sex + gender mismatching.

Even you agree, you have no choice but to.

So not a big deal,and get over yourself about it

It's not a 'take'.
It's reality, and this silly phase some members of society and communities are pushing that gender isnt real won't last.
It will be seen as ridiculous in future generations trust me.
The intergender bouts are a symptom of the disease.

Also, men can't get pregnant.
'Transgender men' maybe, but that's not the same as 'men'.

Some distinctions are important and permanent and you will never deconstruct what nature had told you is the truth.

Biological Sex + gender identity matching is different from:

Biological sex + gender mismatching.

Even you agree, you have no choice but to.

So not a big deal,and get over yourself about it

Lol. It's a shitty hot take. There was nothing remotely "woke" about that freakshow fight. You don't even know what woke means.

Lol. It's a shitty hot take. There was nothing remotely "woke" about that freakshow fight. You don't even know what woke means.
Men and women fighting each other is wrong.

Too lazy to post the video?

LMFAO. That's gold. Both of them are garbage, honestly, it makes no difference what gender they are since they barely hit each other and the guy seems to be on estrogen replacement therapy. He's a twink type who'd get beaten by any decent female 115er. Let them bang.

Would they have complained of the mix gender fight if the girl smashed him?...

Back