News Female MMA fighter is battered into submission by male rival in mixed-gender fight in Poland

From a brief read because I hate the DailyMail on mobile, the worst part about it is it seems the female may not have been a real MMA fighter but the male was.

From a brief read because I hate the DailyMail on mobile, the worst part about it is it seems the female may not have been a real MMA fighter but the male was.

Correct, the female was a arm-wrestler/fitness instructor and the guy was a trained MMA fighter

I can't find either of them on Tapology, fuck knows what was going on.

lol -- based on what i've seen, I'd say neither belongs in the ring. The fitness instructor is a fat chick - and the dude was either drunk or acting like he was drunk - I'm going to assume this was another one of those fake WWE thingies, only this seemed just a tiny bit more real (but not really).
Looks like they are trying to replicate that russian chick beating a fat dude circus, which we now know was bullshit, cause that chick can't fight to save her life - was beaten by a mediocre skilled chick in her first official fight.

“Battered” is a strong word for what that was. It was two people who never fought in their lives and the guy was not a mma fighter, he is a makeup YouTuber.

Amanda Nunes or Cyborg would batter both of them

“Battered” is a strong word for what that was. It was two people who never fought in their lives and the guy was not a mma fighter, he is a makeup YouTuber.

Amanda Nunes or Cyborg would batter both of them

I would imagine Rose would have battered both of them. People on here vastly overestimate how well ordinary dudes would do against elite women.

Really? His technique is pretty poor for a pro fighter, unless he was deliberately messing around in the cage.

Too lazy to post the video?

If those "fights" give comfort to a handful of insecure guys then I guess they've served a purpose.

I thought it was a suppose to be Gays vs Gals type of thing. The two mixed gendered fights I saw both had VERY effeminate guys. No way those guys were trained fighters btw. They looked horrible, they were just stronger.
Yeah it was a feminine gay dude (runs a youtube channel promoting beauty products) vs a fitness instructor lady.

Basically a ladyboy vs a chubby fitness lady

Just watched that girl was a timid girl afraid of being hit, no way should she been in the cage she should be protected from guys like that.

Well that was disgusting …I can’t believe any man would actually sign up to fight a woman in an mma match. His prize should be a match with Palhares.

Yeah it was a feminine gay dude (runs a youtube channel promoting beauty products) vs a fitness instructor lady.

Basically a ladyboy vs a chubby fitness lady
Much like that dude is no mma fighter, that chick is no fitness instructor - let's be real here for a second. It's a facade with fake backstories, like wwe.

Back