Female fighters vs untrained men put to bed

Hard to respond without telling you that this is a terrible thread and you should be ashamed of yourself

Ronda could beat an average 200 lb man... I find it hilarious that people keep bringing up NFL players for reference of a 200 lb guy.

There's a 115 lb Thai dude at my gym that literally slayed 3 200 lb dudes in a row. They didn't want any more after a single round.
Rousey walks around at 155 or so and is an absolute powerhouse of a woman.

Rousey would murder average Joe 200 lbers.

The NFL thing will always be stupid. Honestly Chandler Jones beats MM 8/10 times. Only has to grab or hit him once. NFL players are freaks

Ronda could beat an average 200 lb man... I find it hilarious that people keep bringing up NFL players for reference of a 200 lb guy.

There's a 115 lb Thai dude at my gym that literally slayed 3 200 lb dudes in a row. They didn't want any more after a single round.

The NFL thing will always be stupid. Honestly Chandler Jones beats MM 8/10 times. Only has to grab or hit him once. NFL players are freaks

The difference in power between a man and women is immense. I'd take that 115 lb Thai dude over a 250 lb woman of pure muscle. (Gabrielle Garcia for instance).

Given that the 200 lb pound man is not some midget with 30% body fat, I'd take him in a real fight over most trained women, barring the absolute outliers such as Ronda Rousey.

What about these 115lb women vs the average 200 out of shape insecure sherdogger?

With the risk of someone slamming me...there is no way Ronda beats a 200 pound man in decent shape...period. When I trained at 170 pounds insparred with an undefeated middle weight kick boxing champ. She was 5'8" and walked around at 155 pounds all day. Great hand speed and kicks. Super cool girl. One day I hit her with a baby left hook the the body with big gloves while she was wearing body pads and she went down and stayed down. I used maybe 40% on her if that. She was done...I felt horrible! Totally didn't mean to do any damage to her. I'm now 212 pounds...my power is immense, bench 345 all day...could not imagine the damage to would be done with a body shot to a 155 pound man let alone a women with MMA gloves. That's why there are weight classes and that's why men don't fight women...period.

I am a 135lb amateur and lets get this woman vs man thing over with. Take a 115lb woman you know that doesn't know how to fight and now think of a bigger inshape athletic guy you know. Okay the guy smashes her right? Yes! Now go teach that girl how to fight is she going to beat that guy now? No! I have trained with women and here is the story on trained female fighters vs untrained dudes. Women can beat men around their size maybe a little heavier and of course smaller. No women alive is gonna go up 50 or more pounds like people ask on sherdog and beat up an athletic man. Technique is important but you still have to have strength. I have trained with women and you can literally peel their fingers off, just posture up and their guard breaks, I mean you can just do anything and it is effortless. I will say women are tougher than men, you can put them in subs and they won't freaking tap however trained or untrained they don't have the bone structure to do damage or the strength to use the technique. A 200lb man with average 200lb man strength would mop the floor with women. Yes Rousey can beat up untrained men around her size but no Rousey could not beat up an NFL lineman or anything crazy like that. Technique matters when the strength gap is close enought to use the technique.

No matter how a woman learns to swing her arm, elbow, twist, pivot, slam, grab etc she is still grabbing with female arms and throwing female brittle hands and kicks.

Moral of the story just stop, women can't beat up men significantly larger than them

So basically a guy with some training can beat a girl with some training. Groundbreaking post TS.

"I eat piece's of shit like you for breakfast". Don't pick on him for being a white belt, you were there once.... not too long ago either. P.S this thread is stupid.

You may want to rethink your diet.

What I saw at first: Female fighters 👉👌 untrained men in bed

I am a 135lb amateur and lets get this woman vs man thing over with. Take a 115lb woman you know that doesn't know how to fight and now think of a bigger inshape athletic guy you know. Okay the guy smashes her right? Yes! Now go teach that girl how to fight is she going to beat that guy now? No! I have trained with women and here is the story on trained female fighters vs untrained dudes. Women can beat men around their size maybe a little heavier and of course smaller. No women alive is gonna go up 50 or more pounds like people ask on sherdog and beat up an athletic man. Technique is important but you still have to have strength. I have trained with women and you can literally peel their fingers off, just posture up and their guard breaks, I mean you can just do anything and it is effortless. I will say women are tougher than men, you can put them in subs and they won't freaking tap however trained or untrained they don't have the bone structure to do damage or the strength to use the technique. A 200lb man with average 200lb man strength would mop the floor with women. Yes Rousey can beat up untrained men around her size but no Rousey could not beat up an NFL lineman or anything crazy like that. Technique matters when the strength gap is close enought to use the technique.

No matter how a woman learns to swing her arm, elbow, twist, pivot, slam, grab etc she is still grabbing with female arms and throwing female brittle hands and kicks.

Moral of the story just stop, women can't beat up men significantly larger than them

Nope can't happpen... http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ind-her-friend-is-a-ufc-fighter-10301758.html

What about Man vs Chimp?

Not comparable. The physical differences, specifically strength, between a man and a woman isn't comparable to the differences between a man and a chimp.

It's also not comparable to: man vs lion, man vs shark, man vs gorilla, man vs polar bear, man vs orangutan, man vs gun, or man vs plane. I'm sure there's plenty of other analogies people have made but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head that I've heard people make.

if the strength differential is too high technique is out the window

What would that strength differential be exactly? Quantify it and I don't mean 'average 200 lb man strength' because there's no set standard of strength for all 200 lb men in the world.

Mayweather smashes Rousey.

End of discussion.

Average 200lb man strength!

Lol how strong is the average 200 pounder? According to stats the average American is nearly that size, so the average 200 pounder is an out of shape 5'9.5 fatty. I can bench 275 pounds (the natural limit, some say..) and even that didn't save me from getting subbed by the average blue if I hang around in guard in the few BJJ classes I've done.

I am much stronger and more skilled (thanks to junior school wrestling) than the average 200 pounder and I would tap one in seconds but even I get subbed by male blue belts (even ones much weaker). Haven't rolled with a female but I can't imagine rousey being much weaker than the guy I rolled with (my friend who is 6'2, 185 pounds and non lifting whatsoever so probably couldn't bench 155 pounds).

If you have no fighting skills in any art then you are pretty much prey for an elite fighter, no matter the size.

If I put a bus on top of you could you move it because of heart and technique? No! Same with women it is called physics

So you are saying that neither men nor women can move a bus if it's on top of them? That is indeed startling news. Is this bus the new goat?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back