Female fighters vs untrained men put to bed

FutureBwChamp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am a 135lb amateur and lets get this woman vs man thing over with. Take a 115lb woman you know that doesn't know how to fight and now think of a bigger inshape athletic guy you know. Okay the guy smashes her right? Yes! Now go teach that girl how to fight is she going to beat that guy now? No! I have trained with women and here is the story on trained female fighters vs untrained dudes. Women can beat men around their size maybe a little heavier and of course smaller. No women alive is gonna go up 50 or more pounds like people ask on sherdog and beat up an athletic man. Technique is important but you still have to have strength. I have trained with women and you can literally peel their fingers off, just posture up and their guard breaks, I mean you can just do anything and it is effortless. I will say women are tougher than men, you can put them in subs and they won't freaking tap however trained or untrained they don't have the bone structure to do damage or the strength to use the technique. A 200lb man with average 200lb man strength would mop the floor with women. Yes Rousey can beat up untrained men around her size but no Rousey could not beat up an NFL lineman or anything crazy like that. Technique matters when the strength gap is close enought to use the technique.

No matter how a woman learns to swing her arm, elbow, twist, pivot, slam, grab etc she is still grabbing with female arms and throwing female brittle hands and kicks.

Moral of the story just stop, women can't beat up men significantly larger than them

I am a 135lb amateur and lets get this woman vs man thing over with. Take a 115lb woman you know that doesn't know how to fight and now think of a bigger inshape athletic guy you know. Okay the guy smashes her right? Yes! Now go teach that girl how to fight is she going to beat that guy now? No! I have trained with women and here is the story on trained female fighters vs untrained dudes. Women can beat men around their size maybe a little heavier and of course smaller. No women alive is gonna go up 50 or more pounds like people ask on sherdog and beat up an athletic man. Technique is important but you still have to have strength. I have trained with women and you can literally peel their fingers off, just posture up and their guard breaks, I mean you can just do anything and it is effortless. I will say women are tougher than men, you can put them in subs and they won't freaking tap however trained or untrained they don't have the bone structure to do damage or the strength to use the technique. A 200lb man with average 200lb man strength would mop the floor with women. Yes Rousey can beat up untrained men around her size but no Rousey could not beat up an NFL lineman or anything crazy like that. Technique matters when the strength gap is close enought to use the technique.

No matter how a woman learns to swing her arm, elbow, twist, pivot, slam, grab etc she is still grabbing with female arms and throwing female brittle hands and kicks.

Moral of the story just stop, women can't beat up men significantly larger than them

So what you're saying is Ronda could beat Floyd?

K

Well I guess thats all the evidence we need folks.Im glad we go that sorted.

I love reading Ronda vs Men threads.

so many sherbros with their panties in a bunch cause a girl can kick their ass...

oh.... it's true

You're very adamant about larger men being able to beat up significantly smaller women.

tumblr_mo2yhusCxG1rxh1u4o1_250.gif

If the man is completely untrained and the woman is highly trained, say Rousey, then sure. The woman can win. I'd pick Rousey over a completely untrained 200 pound dude.

But I've been able to keep up with women with blue belts and purple belts in BJJ since I was a white belt. Why? I got size and strength I know how to use it. That's just in BJJ. The skill gap has to be massive, or else it won't matter.

I've been wondering about this for years. All I needed was an anecdote from someone on Sherdog in order to prove this once and for all.

Why are you training with women at all? They shouldn't be doing martial arts.

Fedor_thumbsdown1.gif

I'm glad this is put to bed. Now there will be no more threads on this subject.

"in shape athletic guys," so nobody on Sherdog then? I think me and one other guy are the only ones here can type without setting his man boobs a wobbling.

so many sherbros with their panties in a bunch cause a girl can kick their ass...

oh.... it's true

If I put a bus on top of you could you move it because of heart and technique? No! Same with women it is called physics

Back