Social FEMA: Blew budget on Illegals. Nominal help for Helene Victims

It hasn't been debunked, if anything, more and more evidence shows that it is true.
Wouldn’t surprise me. Local motels now used exclusively as housing centers for illegal immigrants that got sent upstate from NYC. NY Medicaid reducing their meds on formulary by a significant amount. Definitely not a coincidence.

I don’t even live in NYC (about 150 miles upstate) and I see the result of this disaster firsthand.

If it’s costing NYC billions, how much is it costing us on a national level?

Multiple videos of the admin saying the used fema for illegals, yet somehow debunked? These people are such fucking retards

So this is just another lie we were told like "Kamala is the Border Czar" by the lying corrupt media back in 2021 only to see the noble saintly media in 2024 clear it all up by saying "Kamala is not and has never been the Border Czar"

<5> I love seeing people with common sense posting on social media

"No I do not need to see articles from Washington Post." - SKYNET
I like “OMG bro that twitter account is not a source I don’t care what the person actually said “ ppl

This isn't correct and literally is MAGA pre election campaign for plebs related post.
Using phrase for unskilled degenerates in order to get their votes for Trump.

While from approwed package even half yet isn't used and large proportion from this is allocated to pay for U.S in order to produce new and modern stuff. To replace old and outdated crap anyway scheduled to get replaced regardless ukr or 0 ukr.

Looks that casual MAGA auditory unfortunately maybe are poor rednecks living in dreams and listening to populists propaganda. Life is life.
Pump didn't had fulfilled majority of promises despite 4 years was POTUS.

Just a casual google search will show you that you're wrong.

The same google that shills for the democratic party even says it's true.

Just a casual google search will show you that you're wrong.

The same google that shills for the democratic party even says it's true.
Google search comrade?
Maybe take care and read up official reports....

I'm not wrong. More than this: I don't agree that my tax money is used to pay for overpriced U.S weapons. Get this and cope with this reality. U.S isn't world hegemony anymore and we need to establish giant size eurasian Empire together with China, Pakistan, Iran, India and North Korea. We do not need americans. We need to have giant size Empire from Lisbon till Indian ocean : Giant Size Empire.....and Empire's weapons and sanction U.S yesterday. Sit and cope. Clowns.

Either sell them or don't build them in the first place if you have enough to give them away.

But please, keep on defending your government sending billions of our tax dollars to other countries.

The stuff we are giving away was mostly built before you were born and grew up to have an absolutely shit understanding of international politics and how helping other people directly helps us indirectly.

The media are calling trump a liar on this issue. They are only partially correct. He is correct in regard to fema spending a boatload on illegals, he is wrong that it drained their resources. People also point out that trump took money for fema to spend on immigrants, the difference being that trump used the money to combat immigrants and strengthen the border. I am not a trump fan, at all, but these are two different responses completely. Under Biden, fema spent over 640 million on shelters and other funding to aid illegals. So the media is deliberately being false when they claim that fema didn’t spend all its budget-while that is true, they make it sound as if fema didn’t spend a buttload of money on them, which it did. Way back in April fema announced it would be using a few hundred million on immigrants shelters. Here is that article

https://www.fema.gov/press-release/...security-announces-300-million-direct-funding

The media are calling trump a liar on this issue. They are only partially correct. He is correct in regard to fema spending a boatload on illegals, he is wrong that it drained their resources. People also point out that trump took money for fema to spend on immigrants, the difference being that trump used the money to combat immigrants and strengthen the border. I am not a trump fan, at all, but these are two different responses completely. Under Biden, fema spent over 640 million on shelters and other funding to aid illegals. So the media is deliberately being false when they claim that fema didn’t spend all its budget-while that is true, they make it sound as if fema didn’t spend a buttload of money on them, which it did. Way back in April fema announced it would be using a few hundred million on immigrants shelters. Here is that article

https://www.fema.gov/press-release/...security-announces-300-million-direct-funding
No one said fema doesn’t have a fund helping immigrants.
Today, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), through FEMA and the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), announced $300 million in grants through the Shelter and Services Program (SSP), which was authorized by Congress to support communities that are providing services to migrants
They are different funds and trump is purposefully spreading misinformation.
No money from the disaster relief fund is being used in the SSP. Trump did take money from the disaster relief fund to use on his wall that Mexico was paying for.
So how is the media being deliberately false when they claim that fema didn’t spend all its budget-while that is true?

No one said fema doesn’t have a fund helping immigrants.
Today, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), through FEMA and the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), announced $300 million in grants through the Shelter and Services Program (SSP), which was authorized by Congress to support communities that are providing services to migrants
They are different funds and trump is purposefully spreading misinformation.
No money from the disaster relief fund is being used in the SSP. Trump did take money from the disaster relief fund to use on his wall that Mexico was paying for.
So how is the media being deliberately false when they claim that fema didn’t spend all its budget-while that is true?

I already explained that the media is only saying that what trump is saying false-that fema spent all its money, and that is true, but nowhere in the articles I read did it offer that yes, fema spent a truckload on immigrants. I believe that is being deliberately obtuse on the matter. I think if they said the article we both quoted, that fema spent such and such hundreds of millions but didn’t exhaust its budget would have been honest. But again, the articles I read didn’t offer up that fema spent any money making it try to sound as if they didn’t spend money on illegals

Back