Social FEMA: Blew budget on Illegals. Nominal help for Helene Victims

An Obama advisor and strategist said exactly this lol. These People are scum, basically saying limousine liberals will be able to find a way to vote but mountain folk who had their lives destroyed won’t be able to vote, so this was great! He doesn’t say this was great, but his tone of voice is very nonchalant and seems positive

Remind me again, which party tried to reduce the early voting window for NC earlier this year?
"A group of citizen responders from Prepper All Naturals - a veteran-owned emergency food company which delivered $60,000 of meat and arranged for sanitary stations - reports that the scene is chaotic and unmanaged by FEMA.
So is FEMA blocking rescuers or not managing the situation? How the partisan narrative shifts so quickly.

Always sad to see how 1-2 crazy shithole cities can ruin an entire state.
Why shouldn’t cities have a disproportionate say in the winner considering that’s where a huge chunk of people live ? What’s sad about this ?

Your "reality check" comes from a random twitter self described "Ph.D. in BS detection, offensive pot stirring comedian"

You are not a serious person. Your opinions come exclusively from your twitter feed. Climate change deniers like you are indirectly responsible for the severity of natural disasters. In your imaginary "meritocracy", you'd be the last chud to receive any disaster relief.
Sadly this is the state of things of here.

Remind me again, which party tried to reduce the early voting window for NC earlier this year?

So is FEMA blocking rescuers or not managing the situation? How the partisan narrative shifts so quickly.
I don't think it's partisan at all. These reports about FEMA are coming from everyone that is down there trying to help. Not managing, blocking help, is one better than the other?

I don't think it's partisan at all. These reports about FEMA are coming from everyone that is down there trying to help. Not managing, blocking help, is one better than the other?
Do you understand why FEMA might block traffic or distribution from random people? I mean at a organizational or strategic decision level, not the actual execution, where there's always room for improvement.

Can you link some reports from local officials, since you insist they are coming from everywhere.

Do you not understand how a head to head election works? Democrats win the same 500 counties every time and republicans win the other 2500, so democrats would like a higher number in those 500 counties and lower numbers in the other 2500. It's not brain surgery.

It doesn't take a ton of research to figure out where democrats want more drop boxes and where they don't.

iu
Wonder why...

obrb3idweepa1.gif

Ever heard of the concept of population density?

Do you not understand how a head to head election works? Democrats win the same 500 counties every time and republicans win the other 2500, so democrats would like a higher number in those 500 counties and lower numbers in the other 2500. It's not brain surgery.

It doesn't take a ton of research to figure out where democrats want more drop boxes and where they don't.

iu
Land doesnt vote.

He said they're expecting another hurricane and it doesn't have the funds to make it thru the season.
It's almost like any other disaster where congress has the power to add emergency fund to help people. It's happened numerous time in the past. Short term memory problems so right wingers can act outraged

It's almost like any other disaster where congress has the power to add emergency fund to help people. It's happened numerous time in the past. Short term memory problems so right wingers can act outraged
The comment doesn't even apply to me since I'm not a right winger.

How fucking dumb is this admin? She even goes to a “but trump”. Lol, anyone that votes for these freaks should be ridiculed, if not completely ignored in all discussion.

Last edited:
The comment doesn't even apply to me since I'm not a right winger.
<{Heymansnicker}>

Come on my man, you align yourself with everything right wing on this board. I enjoy the "I'm a centrist" angle you try to run with though.

How fucking dumb is this admin? She even goes to a “but trump”. Lol, anyone that votes for these freaks should be ridiculed, if not completely ignored in all discussion.

The funding is from DHS. Do you not understand how budgeting works.

iu
Lol this map continues to be the dumbest argument used by people that support Republicans.

Lol this map continues to be the dumbest argument used by people that support Republicans.

If land voted, Democrats would be screwed!

Back