Social FEMA: Blew budget on Illegals. Nominal help for Helene Victims

It's time to share all the bullshit the Democrats / Left Cult believed and repeated.

Jussie Smollett was attacked by MAGA racists
Bubba Wallace garage pull was a noose
Covington kids went after a Native American
Kavanaugh rape
Trump pee tape
Covid lab leak was a conspiracy theory
Border agents whipped migrants.
Steele Dossier
Russian bounties on US soldiers in Afghanistan
Trump said drinking bleach would fight covid
Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation
Muslim travel ban
Trump built cages for migrant kids
Trump tax cuts benefited only the rich.
SUV killed parade marchers
Trump used teargas to clear a crowd for a bible photo
Don't say gay was in a bill
Ivermectin is a horse dewormer and not for humans
Mostly peaceful protests
Chinese Weather Baloon
BYU students hurled racist insults at Duke volleyball player
Trump overpowered secret service for wheel of The Beast
Covid vaccine stops spread of covid
Mask on small children
Trump used tear gas on crowd for bible photo
Officer Sicknick was murdered by protestors
Trump called migrants animals
Inflation is transitory
Trump called for a bloodbath
Joe Biden is not senile (Cheap Fakes)
Trump assassination staged
Trump Staged his Assassination Attempt
Kamala was never Border Czar

When the Left wants to claim other people are liars or in a cult... those other people are their comrades on the Left.

You're living breathing proof of why idiocy is exhausting.

Best people just ignore you in case it's contagious.

What is wrong with that list?

Are you asking me as "not a right winger"?

Because only MAGA would be stupid enough to consider it a valid list, and not just an imbecile claiming victories based primarily on straw men. This is what I mean by exhausting and you have to know that's the point. He posts a bad list and I'm supposed to spend hours debunking everything he spent second posting? Here are details about the tax cuts and how they primarily targeted the rich (on a permanent basis) and benefited less rich temporarily for votes. We don't say tax cuts were only for the rich, it's obviously more complicated than that, but their tax cuts were permanent and delivered none of the promised benefits.

Seeing as you're "not a right winger", why don't you take a stab at making a similar list attacking MAGA? It would be super easy, you can start with "they're eating the pets." You can also use "abortions after birth". How about "Mexico is sending it's rapists?"

Are you asking me as "not a right winger"?

Because only MAGA would be stupid enough to consider it a valid list, and not just an imbecile claiming victories based primarily on straw men. This is what I mean by exhausting and you have to know that's the point. He posts a bad list and I'm supposed to spend hours debunking everything he spent second posting? Here are details about the tax cuts and how they primarily targeted the rich (on a permanent basis) and benefited less rich temporarily for votes. We don't say tax cuts were only for the rich, it's obviously more complicated than that, but their tax cuts were permanent and delivered none of the promised benefits.

Seeing as you're "not a right winger", why don't you take a stab at making a similar list attacking MAGA? It would be super easy, you can start with "they're eating the pets." You can also use "abortions after birth". How about "Mexico is sending it's rapists?"
So you went thru all of that and the only thing he has wrong is the word "only" with this statement: "Trump tax cuts benefited only the rich".? I figured you would have a lot more to say.

So you went thru all of that and the only thing he has wrong is the word "only" with this statement: "Trump tax cuts benefited only the rich".? I figured you would have a lot more to say.

This is why I say you're a clever boy.

The point to these stupid lists is to make liberals spin their wheels and do pointless work.

Obviously I could say a lot more but you didn't even acknowledge the work I did, because as "not a right winger" you would never do that.

I asked you to make a list and you didn't. You're alt right, you don't do work. You play the game.

Make a list please.

Full List of Republicans Who Voted Against FEMA Relief Before Helene Battered Their Home States​

No Democrats voted against the measure​

Many of the lawmakers that voted against the provision of additional necessary funding to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) represent states that were hit particularly hard by Hurricane Helene.

No Democratic lawmakers voted nay.

Read the full list of lawmakers that voted against the stopgap measure below.

North Carolina:
Representative Dan Bishop, NC 8th District
Senator Ted Budd

South Carolina:
Representative Jeff Duncan, SC 3rd District
Representative Russell Fry, SC 7th District
Representative Nancy Mace, SC 1st District
Representative Ralph Norman, SC 5th District
Representative William R. Timmons IV, SC 4th District
Senator Tim Scott

Georgia:
Representative Richard McCormick, GA 6th District
Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, GA 14th District
Representative Mike Collins, GA 10th District
Representative Andrew S. Clyde, GA 9th District

Florida:
Representative Daniel Webster, FL 11th District
Representative Michael Waltz, FL 6th District
Representative Bill Posey, FL 8th District
Representative Cory Mills, FL 7th District
Representative Anna Paulina Luna, FL 13th District
Representative Laurel M. Lee, FL 15th District
Representative Matt Gaetz, FL 11th District
Representative Bryon Donalds, FL 1st District
Representative Kat Cammack, FL 3rd District
Representative Gus M. Bilirakis, FL 12th District
Representative Aaron Bean, FL 4th District
Senator Rick Scott refused to vote

Tennessee:
Representative Tim Burchett, TN 2nd District
Representative Andrew Ogles, TN 5th District
Representative John W. Rose, TN 6th District
Senator Marsha Blackburn
Senator Bill Hagerty

Breaking!!!! $157 million for the victims…….

…..in Lebanon!

It is like the want to rub it in the faces of Americans, that this administration thinks Americans are gutter trssh

why don't you go ahead and tell us exactly what is wrong with that? don't just take it from catturd, alex jones, and the pizzagate guys twitter feed while waiting for tucker to come on. give us your own real thoughts this time so that i can send you my tots and pears.

FEMA spent a shit ton on Illegal Aliens and those they Democrats flew in and granted "temporary status" to.

government-help-1024x1004.png

The Democrats put America last and it's why they can't stand the MAGA logo and the America First crowd.

FEMA spent a shit ton on Illegal Aliens and those they Democrats flew in and granted "temporary status" to.

government-help-1024x1004.png

The Democrats put America last and it's why they can't stand the MAGA logo and the America First crowd.
Do you at least acknowledge this thread is gaslighting bullshit?

Anyone have the odds on Trump's GoFundMe for Helene victims ending up being another scam to fund his campaign?

They always leave out the fact that congressional republicans JUST voted to remove additional FEMA funding from the budget resolution they passed.

If they just used the money for emergency situations like they’re supposed to instead of illegals, they would have plenty of money left over. And if they don’t use it this year, it should roll over to the next year. Heaven forbid we not use every last cent in allocated funds. Or even use fema funding to fix our fucked up infrastructure at the end of the year if there’s money left over. Hell, use any left over money to fix the fence and more border security if they really want to use it for illegals. I would rather they spend the money to prevent more from flooding our border. I guess if you want to be technical, they did use the fema money for a flood….of illegals

Trump left Americans crushed by a disaster to their own misery?

US moves FEMA, Coast Guard money to fund border programs

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Department of Homeland Security is moving $271 million from other agencies such as FEMA and the U.S. Coast Guard to increase the number of beds for detained immigrants and support its policy forcing asylum seekers to wait in Mexico while their cases play out.

The news comes as hurricane season is ramping up and Tropical Storm Dorian is heading toward Puerto Rico. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi called the move “stunningly reckless.”

-------------------
It's a common practice to move money like that, but you're acting like Pelosi in 2019. It's always bad when the other party does it.
https://apnews.com/united-states-congress-df711dcff96a41218161a452340f0325
https://apnews.com/article/f3bc8a7647c74df68f0d9ce1f0302257

US moves FEMA, Coast Guard money to fund border programs

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Department of Homeland Security is moving $271 million from other agencies such as FEMA and the U.S. Coast Guard to increase the number of beds for detained immigrants and support its policy forcing asylum seekers to wait in Mexico while their cases play out.

The news comes as hurricane season is ramping up and Tropical Storm Dorian is heading toward Puerto Rico. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi called the move “stunningly reckless.”

-------------------
It's a common practice to move money like that, but you're acting like Pelosi in 2019. It's always bad when the other party does it.
https://apnews.com/united-states-congress-df711dcff96a41218161a452340f0325
https://apnews.com/article/f3bc8a7647c74df68f0d9ce1f0302257

Did Trump leave people stranded?

Back