fellow smokers of the mayburry

ToastFaceKilla

Purple Belt
Reaction score
No not the Joe rogan smoker....

Is there any difference between malburo smooth cut and malburo no.27? My wife says there is but I taste no difference.

In before smoking is a gross habit etc...

No not the Joe rogan smoker....

76895grandpasimpson-vi.gif

Quit.

You could pay for a trip to Vegas for yourself - every year.

Real smokers smoke...

camel-unfiltered-profile.jpg

Seriously though, stop smoking. It'll kill you man... :(

the fact that you can't taste the difference means that your taste buds have been destroyed by smoking too much.

grow up man. you can be cool without a cigarette.

I used to smoke. I've seen what smokes cost these days and really feel bad for those who have it as a regular habit. Surprised more people don't just grow their own tobacco. Since it's the leaf that smoked it can't be hard to grow a shit ton of the stuff.

I taste a subtle difference. Like the taste when you smoke cloves. And I can't grow tobacco. I live in an apartment.

Goddamn health nuts and your spartan abs.

I taste a subtle difference. Like the taste when you smoke cloves. And I can't grow tobacco. I live in an apartment.

quality of life man.

you want to be a 40 something year old who spends half his day coughing up a lung?

try out american spirits perique blend. you'll never go back

i started buying the american spirit pouches from a head shop and rolling my own. theyre 10 bucks and would last a couple of weeks, taste better too. although they go out easily if you don't roll them perfectly.

My aunt got breast cancer when she was 45. She survived but she didnt stop smoking.

She got breast cancer again and lung cancer at age 48. died at age 49.

When she died, she looked like she was in her 70s. Almost 100 lbs, gray thin hair, etc.

Is smoking really worth it?

My aunt got breast cancer when she was 45. She survived but she didnt stop smoking.

She got breast cancer again and lung cancer at age 48. died at age 49.

When she died, she looked like she was in her 70s. Almost 100 lbs, gray thin hair, etc.

Is smoking really worth it?

Absolutely

Back