fellow smokers of the mayburry

Eghhh I'm too lazy AE what kind do you buy buglers or tops?

american spirit has roll your own tobacco, they have perique blend and organic and a few others. also they have american spirit girls that go to bars and hand out 2 for 2 coupons, 2 packs for 2 dollars. and you can sign up and do some survey and get coupons every month

I know smoking looks cool, blowing smoke out like a dragon or some shit, but it really sucks long term (don't know how old you are).

I know it sounds lame, but those vape things are the shit.

I kind of wonder what goes through a lot of peoples heads on these boards. If you don't smoke then why are you bothering to post in a "Fellow Smokers" thread? What do you get out of a holier than thou "don't smoke bro" post?

american spirit has roll your own tobacco, they have perique blend and organic and a few others. also they have american spirit girls that go to bars and hand out 2 for 2 coupons, 2 packs for 2 dollars. and you can sign up and do some survey and get coupons every month

You mist live in the Midwest or something. They only have bugler and topps out here.

I know smoking looks cool, blowing smoke out like a dragon or some shit, but it really sucks long term (don't know how old you are).

I know it sounds lame, but those vape things are the shit.

No... you're lame.

yeah i think im gonna give in and buy an electronic cigarette. joye ego-c twist. when i had switched to american spirits from marlboros i quit for a month and it was a lot easier, no headaches or bad cravings or as bad of irritability as i had when i tried quitting marlboros. but i like the taste and buzz, like coffee, like scotch. all men should have a vice. you only live once, so smoke up if you want to, we're not meant to be old

I like to smoke when I drink. Which is when I primarily smoke.

I'd like to invest in an e cig. The menthol one taste like smoking a double mint stick of gum

Yeah there is. I don't smoke Marbs though. Camel Menthols all da way.

TS, I'm almost positive they're the same exact cigarette.

I kind of wonder what goes through a lot of peoples heads on these boards. If you don't smoke then why are you bothering to post in a "Fellow Smokers" thread? What do you get out of a holier than thou "don't smoke bro" post?

that's bc everyone trainsthe ufc and benches 245 and dates a miss America model here

Last edited:
I don't get the malburo and mayburry purt.

Back