Felix Trinidad vs Fernando Vargas - highlights (by GP)

My favorite fight of Alltime. Who is their right mind would try and trade with The Great Felix Trinidad.

One of my favorite fights as well...Look at Vargas's eyes in the face off...that guy was hungry in his prime..

Great highlight...

The Head movement in the earlier rounds by Vargas was ridiculously good.

Last edited:
That fight was awesome. back and forth action. Nobody could hang with trinidad going toe to toe. That was a great era of boxing. Cant get any better than when two warriors put it all on the line

man this guy picks the best music for his videos

man this guy picks the best music for his videos

Ya for sure im a huge fan of Gorilla Productions. Does anyone know if they have a website? I tried looking them up before and couldnt find it.

i hate highlights with all the weepy dramatic lifetime music. something with a thumping beat > all

Thanks so much for this - this was easily one of my fav fights.

Great Fight tito is my all time fav.....fun fact : did you know that fight was the reason that lou duva left fernandos camp,duva said vargas was too experienced to fight tito but vargas wanted the fight anyway(Duva said he knew then Vargas was all about the money)

Great Fight tito is my all time fav.....fun fact : did you know that fight was the reason that lou duva left fernandos camp,duva said vargas was too experienced to fight tito but vargas wanted the fight anyway(Duva said he knew then Vargas was all about the money)

Too experienced?
Vargas was a little boy when he fought that monster Tito Trinidad.

im pretty sure he meant inexperienced but he can't edit

Both fighters have been in great fights! I also loved De la Hoya vs. Vargas, that was like a Rocky movie, the bigger Vargas was bullying Oscar around punishing him, then Oscar keeps pushing while the bully started to get tired, awesome fight also.

spectacular nad shots in this fight. Tito had to resort to every trick in the book to win.

War Tito

Back