Felicia Spencer looks herself up on Wikifeet

There’s a fine line between appreciating a womens feet and having a foot fetish.

There’s dudes out here trynna buy Japaneese school girls used socks. I ain’t widdit.
Yes that is going too far. Would gladly put some sexy feet in my mouth though.

Interesting. Felice Herrig plays to the foot fetish crowd on her IG too

if youre sexually aroused by feet I think you should do the world a favor and kill yourself

Feet...
giphy.gif

Wikitaint or gtfo.

we need to put you in a camp where you can be isolated from society
Nope, I’ll be roaming the streets tonight as it’s a nice summer evening and hopefully I can find some nice feet and do a suck and run on them.

Nope, I’ll be roaming the streets tonight as it’s a nice summer evening and hopefully I can find some nice feet and do a suck and run on them.
Lol.

wear a go pro and upload the vid. I wouldn't report you I just want the laughs. snitches get stitches after all.

we need to put you in a camp where you can be isolated from society

You'd be surprised how many birds actually dig it, man!

I give it a bash with every single girl I sleep with. It's sink or swim - you're rarely going to find a bird who simply tolerates it or is indifferent to it. They're either going to absolutely hate it and tell you that immediately, or they seem to love it - for me, its usually 80% the latter! The former, you just laugh it off and don't revisit that again.

You'd be surprised how many birds actually dig it, man!

I give it a bash with every single girl I sleep with. It's sink or swim - you're rarely going to find a bird who simply tolerates it or is indifferent to it. They're either going to absolutely hate it and tell you that immediately, or they seem to love it - for me, its usually 80% the latter! The former, you just laugh it off and don't revisit that again.

Hahaha what, suck on feet? I mean i'm down for whatever but it's not going to do anything for me personally.

Back