Felicia Spencer looks herself up on Wikifeet

I honestly recommend wikifeet as a great site!! Many a pic of PVZ there!!
Paige-VanZant-Feet-4192939.jpg

I'm tripping over Max buying all of that junk food. And how is the champ talking about he's always wanted a Viper. He's been in the UFC for years and has been the champ for 3 fights now. Shouldn't he be able to afford a Viper?

I hate the mall but that one looks dope. Also, no wonder why Max packs on the lbs out of camp.

I've searched google for this gif before only to have the most random results displayed!!
Was literally going to say this haha. I'm saving this shit so I never have to look again

I'm tripping over Max buying all of that junk food. And how is the champ talking about he's always wanted a Viper. He's been in the UFC for years and has been the champ for 3 fights now. Shouldn't he be able to afford a Viper?
Are you going to turn this into a thread about fighter pay and financials? Max lives modest, always wanting something is different than actually purchasing. Dude focuses the money he earns into the right place his kid and family.

She got Joanna's face and that weird shit where her mouth doesn't open much when she talks like 50 cent

Back