Feitosa training with Sherk

If Sherk has been training with Feitosa for at least a few months BJ better bring his A game. Feitosa is no joke.

Marcio was only gone from GBA for a week I am pretty sure, but im sure he gave Sherk as many pointers as he could while he was out there.

Sherk looks like he just got done with an intense training session in the new pic. He was probably dehydrated.

If Sherk has been training with Feitosa for at least a few months BJ better bring his A game. Feitosa is no joke.

I would have thought that Joe training with BJ for many months in prep. for his fight with ken-flo would have made for a good battle on the ground, we all know what happened tho. I doubt 2 months of training with even the greatest BJJ teacher can make that much of a difference in your game especially when going against the prodigy.

Sherk looks like he just got done with an intense training session in the new pic. He was probably dehydrated.

You do understand they cut water weight for weigh ins 90% of the time so him weighing in for 155 should show his musculature as smaller and more defined, right?

I would have thought that Joe training with BJ for many months in prep. for his fight with ken-flo would have made for a good battle on the ground, we all know what happened tho. I doubt 2 months of training with even the greatest BJJ teacher can make that much of a difference in your game especially when going against the prodigy.

yeah what people didn't realize is that just because somebody is training with the best fighter in the world doesnt automatically make them the best fighter. That said my money is on sherk but the fight will be very close

hadn't really made my mind up either way before regarding sherks suspension, but the photos do show a pretty big difference pre and post suspension:

pre:

Sean%20Sherk%20-%202.jpg

img_5330.JPG

He's flexing hard in one pic and not in the other. Not really a fair comparison. It will be interesting to see what he looks like at the weigh-ins for ufc 84.

Back