Feeling generous... Telles seminar clips

He has an instructional video coming out? Any more information regarding it? Techs? Release date? Price?

Blocked already. Please rehost.

Thanks for posting that. If you do rehost it, could you please include the segments that were missing from the first hosting? (parts 2, 4, 5, 9, and 10. The original zip file had most parts- 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, & 14, but was missing the others.) Thanks again.

Nobody is going to rehost?

That got blocked out pretty quick.

If you don't repost that, I'll talk to the mods to ban you :)

no disrespect, but for some reason those vids didn't really impress me...

I'll mention it to him next week, Paulchu. Sherdog Mutt, I'll ask more about DVDs then too.

Smorra, all the clips should be there, some I took at the time I deleted (I took a couple of clips of each techique and deleted the crappy looking files).

Thanks for the host and the rehosts. I will rehost once I get it downloaded.

Superbeast said:
I'll mention it to him next week, Paulchu. Sherdog Mutt, I'll ask more about DVDs then too.

Smorra, all the clips should be there, some I took at the time I deleted (I took a couple of clips of each techique and deleted the crappy looking files).

Totally irrelevant. Who is your av? I can't place the name. :redface:

Thanks! That move where the opponent passes his guard and he regains it is awesome. Im def gonna try to put that into my game.

Swerve, not regularly currently, hoping to get back on track in the New Year... that whole bombing/bag search crap was too much for me earily this year so I've only being going to town now and then.

Big Red, that's SawBoss from Jayce And The Wheeled Warriors.

Back