• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feel really sorry for Khamzat - sometimes life comes at you hard when you have everything you dreamed of lined up

You make your own luck. After he beat Li Jiangliang he decided to fight once a year. Had he kept up three-four fights a year (minimum for an under 28 yr old at the time), he'd have already grabbed his destiny with both hands, sitting with maybe two belts around his belly.
He's not good enough for 2 belts

Went life and death with Gilbert. I scored it for Gilbert

He seems like the kind of person who could have made better decisions at a few points along the way. Too much belief in himself? To the point that he wasn't grounded enough to see vital crossroads for what they were and assumed the thing that made him special would just carry him through, like always?

Odd cuz he don’t give a care in the world about you.

He's not good enough for 2 belts

Went life and death with Gilbert. I scored it for Gilbert
How can one talk about two when we haven’t even ever come close to one? A legend was made without anything really legendary.

Part of being a champion or ufc star is staying healthy. You have guys like Dom Cruz and khamzat, and you have guys like Alex pereira and volk

Needed to keep his original energy/momentum. Instead went the Paulo Costa route

Man I wish nothing bad for this guy and wanted to see him fight badly. He’s just a hard guy for me to feel sorry for. He’s just not the most likable or nicest guy out there. Like if he was a bit more humble and had a family or something that he put front and center (like fighters with kids) I might soften up. But he’s this sort of douche that is a play toy for a warlords children and a Twitter warrior. I don’t see enough of a more grounded human side of him to care for him outside of fighting.

Reactions: HCS
I feel like it’s mental

Seems to be connected with having a fight signed, we may never see him fight again

Here comes the War Room.

Back