Fedor's training camp officially started! [pics inside]

I see plenty of places for push ups and pull ups... I don't see any modern mma gym equipment... this concerns me greatly, where is the cage?

Kimbo is going down.

Lol that is a possibility. IF it did happen, it would do very solid numbers imo. I hope he goes to The UFC however, i'd like to see him take serious fights.

If he's really doing this then I hope he's going to train and use more tools rather than just trying to KO people right out of the gate. I also hope he's adapting his game to the UFC format and the modern approach.

he should drop to 205. he would be much more competitive there.

i dont think that he will do all this just to come back and fight at bellator, that makes zero sense. Who could he fight at bellator anyway at HW? Kimbo Slice, Lashley, thats pretty much it. Im sure he has higher standards than that.

He could fight at 205 in Bellator too, but i doubt that will ever happen, he will definetely compete as HW, and i have a very good felling that this time around it will be in the UFC.

I do not see a cage. I hope that they have one there.

The guy in the Fight nights shirt is Vladimir Mineev he fights for Fight Nights.... A good prospect

Back