Fedor's new Bellator contract. Vote for Opponent?

Fedor's farewell fight opponent?

• Total voters
Wand because hes almost as badly declined as Fedor is. The rest likely end up with Fedor getting slumped in the first round.

Give 60 year old Randy Couture a few million.

He loses to everyone on that list except the only other guy even further past it Wanderlei. Give chuck liddell a call and see if they get peel him off the couch for show money again.

Changing my pic from Machida to Wand. It would just be too surreal to see 2 pride legends.

It would be a quick fight one way or another.

I vote for a mod to move this to the right forum
<LikeReally5>

Rizen/Bellator Co-Promotion NYE - Sylvia v. Fedor 2 at Super Heavyweight

Boom

Fedor vs Penn/Cm Punk handicap match
Loser(s) leave town

Said in OP that Crocop rematch is hypothetical and pretty much a fantasy fight... But looking like people want that Barnett fight 11 years in the making.

Voted Barnett but I like all options besides Cro Cop as he is retired.

barnett is old but he has no where near the damage fedor has. only wand would make sense

Barnett would be a great fight, perhaps they could have them going at it in Japan. He is about as slow as Fedor now and isn't a huge threat on the feet so it might not be as depressing as some other fights. I don't want to see him against anyone now though in all honesty

You guys must have not seen Rampage fight lately if you think Fedor couldn't beat him at this stage in the game. I love Rampage but he's susceptible to losing to Fedor chin or no chin. He lost to Chael ffs.

Voted Rampage.

You guys must have not seen Rampage fight lately if you think Fedor couldn't beat him at this stage in the game. I love Rampage but he's susceptible to losing to Fedor chin or no chin. He lost to Chael ffs.

Voted Rampage.

Chael was able to beat Rampage with his wrestling and smothering. That's something Fedor doesnt do. Chael also has an iron chin and that's something Fedor doesnt have.

So a glass jawed Fedor brawling with Rampage wont look the same as a iron chinned wrestler smothering him.

Back