Fedor's new Bellator contract. Vote for Opponent?

Fedor's farewell fight opponent?

• Total voters
I personally would like to see left head kick.

Cro cop is retired, I doubt Machida going up to Heavyweight.

Barnett is the only logical option in this poll. But I would rather see Fedor vs Kongo, Werdum or Minakov.

Too bad Arlovski is in UFC. Then again, wouldn't mean anything, considering how shot both of them are. It'd just be for shits and giggles.

shut up pleb. Arlovski has a lossing streak today but all the fights were close. And he could have won in the score card the Tuivasa and Sakai fight. Also. Harris popped for Steroids. Get out of Wikipedia and go watching fights.

shut up pleb. Arlovski has a lossing streak today but all the fights were close. And he could have won in the score card the Tuivasa and Sakai fight. Also. Harris popped for Steroids. Get out of Wikipedia and go watching fights.
Dude, I love Arlovski. You're assuming far too much. I agree, he has been getting the shit end of bad decisions. That doesn't change the fact that his prime is long behind him.

Give him some cans to smash to finish out his career

I think it's going to be:

Barnett
Machida
Kongo

I'd really like to see the contract voided if he loses or gets destroyed in any of those fights though. His chin is too compromised to keep fighting. Every single fight in Bellator outside of Chael, he's been dropped by any punch that lands. I never thought I'd see the day that Fedor's chin was like Chuck Liddell's.

Machidas the only one that’s fighting and winning still everyone else is way over the hill

Wanderlei beats fedor prime or otherwise
Rampage beats fedor
Machida beats fedor
Barnet and cro cop are shot enough to the point where fedor could win.
I can always count on your posts to make me laugh. At you, not with you.

Does it really matter. If he wins people will say Bellator better than UFC, if he loses people will say he was never that good. He should just retire and leave it all alone already.

I think this is going to turn out bad.

Damn shame he has to finish his career this way.

Wand, winnable fight for both. I think the rest blast through Fedor, guys chin is glass now.

Fedor needs to retire. Yesteryear....I'm a huge fan of his, but its absurd how many times hes been beaten. I mean getting koed by Mitrione and Bader....

Voted for wand wouldn't mind Barnett
Maybe Tito

Barnett... This match up was going to be so epic, that when cancelled it killed Affliction.

Rampage... Two gunslingers from the glory days... Page doesn't wrestle and they should bang!

Machida... Both recently finished Chael… could be one for the ages.

Mirko Crocop… ( hypothetical, retired but shouldn't Fedor be too ) Why the heck not... rematch 14 years in the making.

Wanderlei… The other Pride GOAT... Someone will sleep good during this for sure classic.

Didn’t CroCop have a stroke.??

Pretty sure he’s officially done for good now...

Barnett or Rampage make the most since...

Back