Fedor wearing UFC gloves from 2012

He said he was using them because they were already at the gym.

Glad to see so many people saw Fedor wearing UFC gloves for the first time just as I did. You're welcome everybody, I thought it was cool too...

I saw it coming, I wasn't disappointed. I mean, we're on Sherdog. Shit gets reposted all the time. And like others have said, maybe a lot of people haven't seen it.

Vid is from 2012 so I doubt it's relevant to the current rumors of Fedor coming to the UFC

Oh sorry Mr. Internet not everyone has seen Fedor wearing UFC gloves before.

Its a good sign that Fedor would not only wear UFC gloves but allow someone to film him wearing them.

Mods, please do not delete or wasteland my thread. Thx.

Don't take it personal man. Sherdog forums are fun to read sometimes and debate from time to time, but most of these guys seriously need to get laid. On that note I never saw this, thanks for posting.

Don't take it personal man. Sherdog forums are fun to read sometimes and debate from time to time, but most of these guys seriously need to get laid. On that note I never saw this, thanks for posting.

Yeah we all need to get laid more often, plus the Fedor signing looms and its not helping, somethings gotta give...

lol I never saw it 4 months ago. I googled "Fedor gloves" and just saw it today.

Why you googling that?

I have signed framed Fedor Pride gloves I don't have room for anymore...

Yeah, I never saw this.

And if I did I wouldn't be critical.

I mean, at least it's not an:

-Aldo is going to destroy mcgregor thread (vice versa)
-Ronda can't beat up men thread (vice versa)
-wmma sucks thread
-the sky is blue thread

fedor_vintage_classic_thong.jpg

I just googled 'Fedor underwear'.

How about that?

Why you googling that?

I have signed framed Fedor Pride gloves I don't have room for anymore...

If you put them on ebay pm me a link to it and we'll see. Not that I was looking to buy I was just looking.... Random google just to see what came up.

If you put them on ebay pm me a link to it and we'll see. Not that I was looking to buy I was just looking.... Random google just to see what came up.

will do. Not this week but I will in the coming weeks.

Back