Fedor wearing UFC gloves from 2012

this is old.... mods wasteland this please

It's a sign

this is old.... mods wasteland this please

Oh sorry Mr. Internet not everyone has seen Fedor wearing UFC gloves before.

Its a good sign that Fedor would not only wear UFC gloves but allow someone to film him wearing them.

Mods, please do not delete or wasteland my thread. Thx.

Its a good sign that Fedor would not only wear UFC gloves but allow someone to film him wearing them.

You're not a bad poster but he's right, this thread is bullshit. You know exactly why you decided to post this thread now instead of 4 months ago.

Edit: also just want to add I've never seen the video before but couldn't care less to if its an old one.

This video is older than that Royce vs Saku sherdog highlight.

the title is still misleading

You're not a bad poster but he's right, this thread is bullshit. You know exactly why you decided to post this thread now instead of 4 months ago.

lol I never saw it 4 months ago. I googled "Fedor gloves" and just saw it today.

Great thread

It's happening guys

lol I never saw it 4 months ago. I googled "Fedor gloves" and just saw it today.

If thats the case you could've titled this thread better. Instead, you titled it like a deadspin click bait article filled with nothing anyone cares about.

I gotta say, this looked like the first time he restarted training after several years of sitting on his couch. What did he do, a single pull-up? Could he have done more? Didn't look like it.

If thats the case you could've titled this thread better. Instead, you titled it like a deadspin click bait article filled with nothing anyone cares about.

Click bait my ass. I posted exactly what the thread says, its the timing you don't like.... anyways, move along... ill add "2012" to it when I get home.

Next thread title: Fedor caught wearing reebok sandals!

Thread content: hes 100% ready to accept any and all terms Reebok has for him!!

Edit: ^^^ the timing is precisely it, see, you already knew that. Whatever though, war Fedor.

Next thread tite: Fedor caught wearing reebok sandals!

Thread content: hes 100% ready to accept any and all terms Reebok has for him!!

Lol give it a rest, the thread will eventually go off the first page so stop moaning

Back