• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fedor vs Sonnen, who ya got?

I hope Fedor isn't taking Chael lightly. Chael could easily lay on him for 5 rounds.

60-40 in Fedor's favour but it's a close fight. The biggest Fedor's advantage is his heart and toughness. He can overcome adversity and win a fight he's losing while Chael always crumbles under pressure. If Fedor takes him down and starts GNP'ing then Chael will turtle up and throw the fight away like he did against Jones,Rashad,Tito etc. But Chael still has chances in this fight,his boxing looked crisp vs Rampage and his wrestling is always dangerous. I tend to slightly lean towards Fedor but wouldn't be surprised if Chael wins this fight via decision

Sonnen will try to take Fedor down.

Fedor KO's Sonnen in another flurry.

PRIDE Fedor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rizzo Fedor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Maldonado and onwards Fedor.

His striking in that vid is slick. I don't think he can do that now. Please watch a replay his striking was the worst it's ever been. Leonard Garcia tier just before the punch that put Mir down... Very upsetting.

If Tito can sub Chael in the first, Fedor can knock him out or sub him. Chael has zero ways of finishing even grandpa Fedor, so he better be on his best blanket behavior for the entirety of the fight.

Fedor better win this if they don't want to have Chael as the pride KILLER (Shogun, Wand, Rampage and maybe Fedor)

Chael grapplefuck

Who cares as long as there's

giphy.gif

Mir's got this. Mark my words.

That's what I'm talking bout

I think Sonnen will have some Russian guy teach him a couple of really offensive Russian insults to use against Fedor.

Too bad I don't speak Russian, hopefully his translator will help me out :D

Sonnen by forfeit after he gets in Fedor's head and makes him drop out of the fight.

View attachment 374351

I got Fedor 1st round KO.
Fedor got the W tonight and that's all he needed to get his feet wet. He even got back to his Judo which took me back to the old days. that's all he needed tonight. Fedor has this if he just plays it smart. he's older now and way out of his prime, but has all the tools necessary to win this tournament.

Fedor by KO RD 1

LET'S GOOOOO

Fedor easily. He is much bigger and has better grappling while Sonnen has shit submission defense and doesn't have the power to KO even chinny Fedor

Fedor by quick sub/tko or Chael by decision if it goes past the 1st round.

Fedor rd1 tko, chael doesn't have the strength or chin to keep up with him.

I say fedor, but man it sucks that it isn't unreasonable to think otherwise.

Chael would be smart to keep it standing and try to expose Fedors glass jaw

LOL. The last time Chael Ko'd someone, George Bush was President. Fedor by Fedor.

Fedors power is too much and chael can't take down Fedor without landing on the bottom, which means chael is fuct.

Back