Fedor vs Kharitonov boxing match is now a possibility

Always wanted to see this in mma. 20 years ago this would have been one of the best heavyweight fights, now I guess it could fun.

Bader has beaten Lil Nog 2x, Rashad when he was 19-3, Rampage, Phil Davis 2x, Feijao, Latifi, Magales, Machida, Mitrione, Moldavsky, Kongo and Vassel.

Bader is a D1 all American wrestler with KO power and 5 rounds of high intensity wrestling cardio. He's also a black belt in BJJ. His problems are mainly psychological and it makes him inconsistent. But when he's at his best he's very good and not an easy fight for anyone.

He's a damn good fighter.
Bader isn't a bad fighter but he never made it past a title eliminator and he got plenty of chances. He was the easiest fight for DC at that time. He was definitely not ahead of Gus, Jones or Rumble in terms of a title shot. Glover fell short in his title shot but he got his shot with a win over Bader.

You are also naming wins from Bellator. I am talking about 2015 when DC made that statement. Bader didn't get his black belt until 3 years ago. Him having a black belt now doesn't matter in 2015.

I'm pretty sure most people on here never watched another Bader fight after he left the UFC. At least not until he fought Fedor. He's a tough fucking outing for anyone in the division. Jones effortlessly big brothering him early in their careers forever tarnished people perception of Bader I think
The Rumble loss too. That's the thing when Bader isn't at his best he really shits the bed. But when he's at his best he's a very good fighter.

Bader isn't a bad fighter but he never made it past a title eliminator and he got plenty of chances. He was the easiest fight for DC at that time. He was definitely not ahead of Gus, Jones or Rumble in terms of a title shot. Glover fell short in his title shot but he got his shot with a win over Bader.

You are also naming wins from Bellator. I am talking about 2015 when DC made that statement. Bader didn't get his black belt until 3 years ago. Him having a black belt now doesn't matter in 2015.

Bader is still a very good fighter when at his best. Unfortunately his inconsistency is a real issue. He was a brown belt then I believe which is still a very well rounded skillset.

Malik was already retired for a few years, bout was an exhibition
This is true, but considering that they are the same age, and malik's accomplishments I stil find it super impressive.

Sergei has pretty much done everything in fighting, k-1/ glory kickboxing, MMA, and boxing, I just wish he could get the recognition.

Also, fuck sherdog mobile this shit is basically unusable now.

tumblr_plz3si4SLJ1udfb8oo1_400.gif

ryan-bader-bellator-214-1.jpg

ryan-bader-fedor-emelianenko-bellator-214-4.jpg
Trying defend takedown that didn't exist. When you don't see a jab coming right on teh button, let alone whatever that strike Bader threw is called.

Bader has beaten Lil Nog 2x, Rashad when he was 19-3, Rampage, Phil Davis 2x, Feijao, Latifi, Magales, Machida, Mitrione, Moldavsky, Kongo and Vassel.

Bader is a D1 all American wrestler with KO power and 5 rounds of high intensity wrestling cardio. He's also a black belt in BJJ. His problems are mainly psychological and it makes him inconsistent. But when he's at his best he's very good and not an easy fight for anyone.

He's a damn good fighter.
Bader is 40 now and chinny as hell. He's been KO'd 3 times in the last 4 years, that's not psychological, that's when he takes a step up in competition. That Machida win was meaningless, he got sparked when they were both in their primes.

Bader is 40 now and chinny as hell. He's been KO'd 3 times in the last 4 years, that's not psychological, that's when he takes a step up in competition. That Machida win was meaningless, he got sparked when they were both in their primes.

Bader is 31-8 with wins over some very good fighters.

Check hook means pivoting to the left, not bending down in the opposite direction.

Screenshot_20240515-141844_Chrome.jpg

If it was a jab why is Baders elbow bent? Been training boxing and kickboxing since 2006 and never seen anyone throw a jab with their elbow bent.

Last edited:
Fedor is the one true GOAT of MMA, but those days are loooong gone. Today's Fedor gets KO'd by a slight breeze. This isn't a good idea.

Then again, for the spectacle, I still want to see Fedor fight Mike Tyson in boxing, even if it's just an exhibition.

Feeder got flatlined twice by 225 lb wrestler Bader. Kharitonov would send his chin to the moon.
First Bader fight was embarrassing... he got put down by the weakest punch ever.

Sergei is heavy handed and does not fight with his hands down his waist and chin up in the air like Fedor.

I really like Kharitonov I thought he with his style he would do well in K-1 I can't recall now but believe he had a fight he won under that banner.

Back