Fedor vs. Crocop 2 (possibly?) happening next month in Rizin (Japan)

Beautiful! Crocop should decapitate Fedor. Either way I hope cro gets Fabio next. That would be another awesome fight

Excitement level = meh to pretty cool I'll watch

photo.jpg
Charlie, baby, you watch Aquarius?

Mods, move this.

Meh. It's like Hopkins/Jones 2 except neither Cro Cop nor Fedor are relevant (whereas Hopkins still very much was).

WOW you have 32,653 posts on Sherdog so please fill us all in on where we sign up to be a high paid UFC shill like yourself.

Some people are saying this fight might not be happening.

Rizin definitely released that poster though.

Stop toying with my emotions goddammit

Their first fight was fantastic, one of my favorite MMA fights ever. I know it won't be anything like that now though lol.

Some people are saying this fight might not be happening.

Rizin definitely released that poster though.

Stop toying with my emotions goddammit
Where did rizin release it? On any of their official sites?

The logo is off. The hand

Where did rizin release it? On any of their official sites?

The logo is off. The hand

I'm just going off that report from MiddleEasy...

If this is a trolljob, it's a cruel one.

well i was about to change my undies anyway

I read something about it but I've not seen it.
It's excellent, almost great. Basically David Duchovny being David Duchovny but with elements of True Detective style grit, sprinkled with a lot of Charles Manson craziness.

It's excellent, almost great. Basically David Duchovny being David Duchovny but with elements of True Detective style grit, sprinkled with a lot of Charles Manson craziness.
Neat, I'll look it up.

Does the text down the bottom actually say they're fighting? As we've seen in the past there isn't a lot of rhyme or reason to JMMA fight posters, just pictures of the big names on the card.

Hopefully they put on a great show and then both retire into the sunset, if it even happens.

I'm just going off that report from MiddleEasy...

If this is a trolljob, it's a cruel one.

Middleeasy claimed Genki was making a comeback about 5 years ago and I believed it. They are very cruel.

Back