Fedor vs. Crocop 2 (possibly?) happening next month in Rizin (Japan)

I am going to break this poster down.

Why the hell is fedor looking at cro cop but cro cop not looking at fedor? To me this means that Cro Cop is not fighting fedor

Cro cop probably gets a warm up can crushing fight then he fights fedor

Crocop's official page...

so+you%27re+telling+me+there%27s+a+chance.jpg

If it happens I hope Cro Cop knocks him out dead.

I know it won't mean anything prime for prime legacy wise.

But Fedor needs to end.... NOW.

Oh my god.

Cro Cop look amazing vs Gonzaga 2
552a7d6e-da68-4d75-8bcf-4d49b0094cfb-filipovic-gonzaga-1-718x446.jpg

Also! Cro Cop never lost a remach.

Very tough fight for both fighter.

1528f747043649a1a09b35b167d2c377.jpg

Mods, move this.

Meh. It's like Hopkins/Jones 2 except neither Cro Cop nor Fedor are relevant (whereas Hopkins still very much was).

So it's not like Hopkins vs Jones 2? Weirdo.

So Fedor KO's Cro Cop in 10 seconds.

Too much was made of that Maldanado fight. Fedor still has skills. Cro Cop on the other hand, is wrapped up like a mummy. This will be a quick fight. Then we get to hear that Fedor knocked out one of the most dangerous fighters in the world, for months.

Fedor still has skill ? the guy even forgot how to shoot takedown XD

Omg. Never seen this. The smaller one did a mayweather shoulder roll and countered whaaaaat

But anyway, I think if this fights happens Fedor will be wise and use his ground game

Saw it earlier on the Twitter feed earlier today. Not sure if they'll be fighting each other or just both that same night. However.....

Gigantic if factual

I feel like saying "Holy $h!t" and "Meh" at the same time.

I think they will both be in the tournament with the possibility of them facing each other. While they are not in their primes I will pay to see this.

Fedor still has skill ? the guy even forgot how to shoot takedown XD

With that logic Werdum has no skills since he never shoot takedowns in Miocic fight.

Hater please, never go full shertard.

Champs rekkinize Champs

So Fedor KO's Cro Cop in 10 seconds.

Too much was made of that Maldanado fight. Fedor still has skills. Cro Cop on the other hand, is wrapped up like a mummy. This will be a quick fight. Then we get to hear that Fedor knocked out one of the most dangerous fighters in the world, for months.

Is Gonzaga still a UFC fighter? Because that was the last person Mirko knocked out in the UFC back in 2015 and it was done brutally...

Love to see all these haters picking Cro-Cop to KO Fedor.

BTW I have Fedor by Armbar/KO. He is going to get that finish. Mirko has nothing for him, neither in his prime nor in the twilight of their careers.

Back