Fedor vs Cain UFC 194!!!???

UFC should bring in Blagoi themselves if Fedor signs and actually wins a few.

If UFC gives him Cain they want him to lose. Period. And they will make sure it happens. So really he shouldn't sign. Fedor is vulnerable to takedowns, has comparitavely poor ground game from his back though his top is pretty decent, and cuts open easily.

They want Cain to take him down and elbow his face in and it will probably happen.

They are just going to give him unfavorable match-ups until he retires again the wankers. Especially for a FIRST FIGHT back just LOL at giving him Cain for his return after 3 years. Dana is a fucking twat.

clearly this guy is delusional and doesn't know who fedor is

WN5EZEEx8Wo.jpg

Fedor hasn't even signed. A M-1 poster surfaced today that got me more worried than an article like this would give me any hope.

What in the actual fuck is this.... Don't ever want to see this dream crushing thing.

Aldo vs McGregor
Rousey vs Tate III
Fedor's Debut
Punk's Debut
Khabib vs Pettis

I can't imagine that doesn't beat UFC 100 for PPV buys.

Sherdog would explode if Cain and Fedor fought and Fedor blasts him or submits him with ease.

If you thought the number of Fedor posts were bad now...

That M1 poster is fakeeeeeeee. Blagoi ivanov is fighting with WSOF and has 3 fights left on his contract. he is nothing to do with M1. his next fight is already booked for WSOF 24 against Derrick Mehmen.

obviously too soon to say anything for sure.. cant help but think if fedor does sign with m-1 his russian patriotism would be a big factor amidst the escalating russian/u.s.-n.a.t.o. tensions...i do belive putin is a big fedor fan and the u.f.c. definitely as of late has been a microcosm for u.s. capitalist greed. could be wrong, but seeing his recent womans mma comments he seems too traditionalist and prideful to sign with a u.s. promotion, be it bellator, wsof, or ufc.....who knows though

Will be poetic, both lost theyr crown to Werdum, both want revenge

bmsxucbcmaim4ey.jpg

TrollWerdum is full of powerful enemies from present and past :icon_chee

Fedor has always struggled with guys equal size to his or smaller. Cain is not at easy fight for him by any means. He is a bit bigger than Fedor but he is also a very dangerous matchup for fedor.

2 guys that were murked and finished by Werdum. It's a nice fight I guess.

Sherdog would explode if Cain and Fedor fought and Fedor blasts him or submits him with ease.

If you thought the number of Fedor posts were bad now...

Fedor then challenges Conor for the #1 P4P GOAT spot!

Why would they do that to Fedor his first fight back?

He'd lose to Velasquez inside of 1 round.

wn5ezeex8wo.jpg

fedor hasn't even signed. A m-1 poster surfaced today that got me more worried than an article like this would give me any hope.

the fuck is that??? noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, gotta be fake

They want Fedor to lose perhaps. Would LOL if Fedor cracks the glass JDs style.

I don't think they'd go out of their way to set Fedor up should he finally sign with them after all these years. There's far more money to be made setting him up for a title run. I imagine he gets a favorable matchup first then a t.s. if he wins.

Pure speculation on my end though.

That poster is funny trolling by whoever made it. Blagoi has a Fight and contract with WSOF already.

Bigfoot is a rematch that actually makes sense. If Fedor KOs Bigfoot (who is coming off of a win), they could probably sell the rematch with Werdum. However, I would much rather see Fedor fight at LHW.

Debuts with revenge against Bigfoot
Cuts to catch weight for vengeance over Hendo
Back up to take on verdum
Take belt
Rule forever

Lmfao. Blagoi is WSOF though.

If UFC gives him Cain they want him to lose. Period. And they will make sure it happens. So really he shouldn't sign. Fedor is vulnerable to takedowns, has comparitavely poor ground game from his back though his top is pretty decent, and cuts open easily.

They want Cain to take him down and elbow his face in and it will probably happen.

They are just going to give him unfavorable match-ups until he retires again the wankers. Especially for a FIRST FIGHT back just LOL at giving him Cain for his return after 3 years. Dana is a fucking twat.

Fedor is vulnerable to takedowns: Meh.
...has comparitavely poor ground game from his back: LOL, What? You're kidding, right?
...though his top is pretty decent: At one point, it was possibly the best in PrideFC and possibly the HW division.
... and cuts open easily: Okay, that's 100% true. His skin is genetically similar to aluminum foil. If he ever fought David "the Crow" Loiseau, forget it.

Back