Fedor vs Cain UFC 194!!!???

ridgid

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
If the UFC is able to secure AT&T Stadium for UFC 194, there has been some talk of having CM Punk

if true

twin-peaks-7.gif

Wake me up when Fedor actually signs with the UFC.

WN5EZEEx8Wo.jpg

Fedor hasn't even signed. A M-1 poster surfaced today that got me more worried than an article like this would give me any hope.

from what I've heard Cain is inexplicably targeted for a rematch with Werdum.

I'm hoping that if Fedor actually does sign with the UFC he gets Bigfoot.

WN5EZEEx8Wo.jpg

Fedor hasn't even signed. A M-1 poster surfaced today that got me more worried than an article like this would give me any hope.

Oh man, I hope Fedor doesn't fight for M-1. what a joke that would be.

WN5EZEEx8Wo.jpg

Doesn't look good. I dont think he would go to M-1 though. Its going to be atleast Bellator. I wish the UFC of course.

WN5EZEEx8Wo.jpg

Lmfao. Blagoi is WSOF though.

If UFC gives him Cain they want him to lose. Period. And they will make sure it happens. So really he shouldn't sign. Fedor is vulnerable to takedowns, has comparitavely poor ground game from his back though his top is pretty decent, and cuts open easily.

They want Cain to take him down and elbow his face in and it will probably happen.

They are just going to give him unfavorable match-ups until he retires again the wankers. Especially for a FIRST FIGHT back just LOL at giving him Cain for his return after 3 years. Dana is a fucking twat.

from what I've heard Cain is inexplicably targeted for a rematch with Werdum.

I'm hoping that if Fedor actually does sign with the UFC he gets Bigfoot.

Bigfoot is a rematch that actually makes sense. If Fedor KOs Bigfoot (who is coming off of a win), they could probably sell the rematch with Werdum. However, I would much rather see Fedor fight at LHW.

Lmfao. Blagoi is WSOF though.

If UFC gives him Cain they want him to lose. Period. And they will make sure it happens. So really he shouldn't sign. Fedor is vulnerable to takedowns, has comparitavely poor ground game from his back though his top is pretty decent, and cuts open easily.

They want Cain to take him down and elbow his face in and it will probably happen.

They are just going to give him unfavorable match-ups until he retires again the wankers. Especially for a FIRST FIGHT back just LOL at giving him Cain for his return after 3 years. Dana is a fucking twat.

Blagoi Ivanov? thought he was with Bellator.

WN5EZEEx8Wo.jpg

Seems fake, pretty sure they would say "Ivanov". However, that's actually a very challenging tune-up fight, and the word was that Fedor is looking for a one-fight contract with a minor org to get back in the groove, no?

They do not want to match Fedor with Cain Velasquez.

UFC wants him to beat Cain and get Werdum. Have Fedor become champion and sell ppvs, Lesnar style

Back