News Fedor Plans on Boxing Mike Tyson - Fight Agreed Upon - Date to be Announced

Mike is still terrifying in boxing alone and is too fast. This is him well into the workout, I cant imagine how scary he must be when he just begins:

tyson is retired since 2005, if he fights again, will be an exhibition fight, with no real punches
Yup I'll never get excited for these exhibitions featuring old guys again. They clearly don't want to OR aren't allowed to throw real power punches

Did you not see how old and washed Tyson looked against a smaller Jones Jr? Fedor is much younger and has been active recently. Up until he last fight Fedor was looking pretty good
What? Tyson looked good. You could tell he was taking it easy on Roy.

I think these athletic commissions only let the fights happen if both guys agree to not knock each other out. So they just dance around like it's a light sparring session. But Roy was open several times and Tyson either didn't throw or he threw a weak arm punch.

Now maybe that won't be the case in in Saudi Arabia, but you have to wonder if Tyson will even want to throw power shots. I'm sure he doesn't want to scramble Fedors brains. He's a kinder, gentler Tyson now.

Of course if Fedor throws a haymaker then it might piss off Mike and he'll throw some power back. Which could be really really really bad for Fedors long term health.

What? Tyson looked good. You could tell he was taking it easy on Roy.

I think these athletic commissions only let the fights happen if both guys agree to not knock each other out. So they just dance around like it's a light sparring session. But Roy was open several times and Tyson either didn't throw or he threw a weak arm punch.

Now maybe that won't be the case in in Saudi Arabia, but you have to wonder if Tyson will even want to throw power shots. I'm sure he doesn't want to scramble Fedors brains. He's a kinder, gentler Tyson now.

Of course if Fedor throws a haymaker then it might piss off Mike and he'll throw some power back. Which could be really really really bad for Fedors long term health.

Fedor will knock Tyson out pretty easily.

If this is a boxing only fight, Tyson by KO.

Back