Fedor is gonna beat Rampage up

tumblr_plz3si4SLJ1udfb8oo1_400.gifv

Foldable

Easy dub for Quinton

The only positive of reading about Fedor vs Rampage is that I feel like I'm 25 again. Rampage by KO.

Fedor should fight everyone like he fought schilt now, he cant stand too long

Rampage got beaten by Chael, who got KTFO by Fedor

Rampage is too slow and flat footed, has no power in his hands, literally has no real dangerous weapons anymore

Fedor's chin is shot, yeah we know. But he still has lots of power and speed in those hands

Think Rampage is gonna get TKO'd

Rampage steam rolls Fedor

I will cry but thats reality

Rampage got beaten by Chael, who got KTFO by Fedor

Rampage is too slow and flat footed, has no power in his hands, literally has no real dangerous weapons anymore

Fedor's chin is shot, yeah we know. But he still has lots of power and speed in those hands

Think Rampage is gonna get TKO'd

Jon Jones made Bader tap like a lil bich, Bader knocked out Fedor so……

Can't believe Rampage outlasted King Mo.

This is the definition of a 50/50 fight

Great match-making

Rampage has no knees and is slow as shit but has a pretty good chin still and lots of power. Fedor still has pretty good wrestling and decent overall skills, but his chin has reached Liddell levels of bad.

I think Page catches him and puts him out at some point but looks like shit and gets tossed around until doing so. Hopefully both guys retire after this fight as well.

Fedor's chin is glass these days and there is no way he's knocking Rampage out. Rampage by 1st round KO unless Fedor immediately gets him to the ground and keeps him there.

I think Fedor takes a nap. Rampage can still take a punch and dish one out. Should be fun while it lasts but I think Rampage beats a more shot fighter than himself.

possibly the last for both of them in japan, will be cool to see

I dunno why anyone thinks this is a good fight for Fedor. Both are faded but Page still has a good chin and some of his power. Fedor can still crack but his chin and most of his speed are long gone.

Rampage only has to touch his chin once.

tumblr_plz3si4SLJ1udfb8oo1_400.gifv

Foldable

Easy dub for Quinton

oh my god..da fuck was that? completely extended elbow, no momentum, barely tapped him..and the guy crumbles like fake wood furniture on a flood...jesus christ this is sad to watch

page is gonna KO him. he can atleast still stand and brawl. fedor gets ko'd unconscious the first time he gets hit solid. rampage still has a solid chin on him. thats the difference
Naw, Fedor’s gonna GOAT all over Rampage’s face. Fedor’s chin is shot, that’s true. But Page is out of shape, slow, and doesn’t have the explosiveness of a Bader or Mitrione. I think Fedor’s got this, but I’ll be on the edge of my seat praying he doesn’t get KOed.
An MMA world where Fedor Emelianenko gets starched at Saitama is not a world I’m comfortable with.

This seems like a terrible matchup for Fedor. Yes, Rampage is a shell of his former self; he's slow and flat-footed. But he still hits like a truck. And Rampage hasn't been KO'd in almost 15 years, so a stoppage victory for Fedor seems unlikely. I suspect Rampage will land something big and finish Fedor at some point.

Rampage is absolutely going to wreck Fedor, as much as it pains me to say it

Back