Fedor is gonna beat Rampage up

The issue is that Rampage is near impossible to KO and Fedor goes for the kill in round 1. Considering how shot Fedor's chin is, it's hard to see him KO'ing Rampage or surviving 3 rounds without getting clipped. I do think that if Fedor fights smart, it's an easy decision but he'll probably swing like a wild man again and it won't work against Rampage.

Rampage is old fat and seems completely disinterested in any engagement in the cage. Fedor is old less fat and has desire to compete. I think that is what the difference will be. Fedor is willing to win, rampage is collecting a check. Always bet on the guy who wants it more when all other variable are comparable.
If Fedor really was that competitive he would have signed with UFC long ago. He was always about crushing cans for the loot, however impressively he crushed them

It's truly a 50/50 fight I wouldn't feel safe betting on either guy

Only question to ask yourself: when was either of them last Knocked out?!?

todays fedor has better hand speed but a much worse chin than todays rampage

If Fedor really was that competitive he would have signed with UFC long ago. He was always about crushing cans for the loot, however impressively he crushed them
No. The ufc never had the best hw division until they absorbed strikeforce.

Where Fedor was already fighting.

oh my god..da fuck was that? completely extended elbow, no momentum, barely tapped him..and the guy crumbles like fake wood furniture on a flood...jesus christ this is sad to watch
True on all points, but I'm bugged by the fact that the speed slows way down during the strike and then speeds up immediately after. There was more momentum to the punch than it appears in the gif, but it still doesn't seem like a KO punch.

While I don't believe in mma math I still believe Fedor can beat fatpage.

How? That remains to be seen.

I think Fedor is the greatest MMA fighter we've ever seen, but that was 10 years ago.

Right now rampage could knock him out with a playful push.

Wait... What year is this?

Would've never thought these 2 would be even still fighting in whatever year this is.

It's like watching Gan McGhee vs Paul Buentello headline a card...

He will have to go full panic wrestler if he decide to stand with paga his glass would get broken

Fedor should fight everyone like he fought schilt now, he cant stand too long
Exactly. I’ve been saying the same thing, at least about the Rampage fight. Fedor should close distance as safely and quickly as possible, drag Page down, and never let him up. I think his body is pretty well wrecked for grappling, but hopefully he’s healed up some over the last year and can work that game. Probably Fedor is too injured to ever throw up an armbar, but I don’t think an RNC is out of the question.

Theodore will be Arona’d :D
L9CHz3C.gif

Sxrkqx4.gif

Back