Fedor is GOAT

10 years old Confirmed.

Go to the bed.

Is that the best you got?

Come back to me when you have something to input instead of some repetitive garbage. Show's your mental age. Matter of fact...you'really blacklisted for the night.

Is that the best you got?

Come back to me when you have something to input instead of some repetitive garbage. Show's your mental age. Matter of fact...you'really blacklisted for the night.

you are not worth it.

You bring up Jones into the discussion when he never fought a HW and ducked the division all his career.fact.

You are just a delusional fanboy.

GTFO kid

Last edited:
JJ couldn't handle Fedor's competition , thats why he weight cheats to LHW .

He weight cheats, and then has to actual-cheat(roids, twice IN A ROW) on top of fight-cheating(eye pokes, literally every fight).

His roid-cheating wouldn't look so bad if he had won a SINGLE post-USADA fight without getting busted.

I'll make that point again: Jon Jones hasn't won a single fight post-USADA legitimately.

Fedor is probably my all time favorite fighter, but DC beats any version of him. DC takes him down at will and doesn't get subbed. That's the fight.

Over the years it has been discussed, but after watching the trajectory of Cain and Werdum, I really dont think its any question.

Cain's best win was JDS. His title reign was Bigfoot twice and JDS twice. After he lost to Werdum, he was done. He had a great run. Held the title for 4.5 years, but was injured half of it.

Werdum beat a past Prime Fedor who made a dumb mistake. Werdum also popped for roids and was probably on them his whole career. He went 6-0 pre USADA and 3-3 Post. He beat an unprepared broken Cain, and an old Mark Hunt.

Fedor's best wins were against Prime Mirko and Prime Nog. He also had to fight freaks like Semmy Schilt, Hong Man Choi, and came back from what no other fighter would against Kevin Randleman. Most of his competition was on large amounts of PEDS, and he still stayed undefeated all that time. Also the way he beat his opponents is still to this day more impressive then Cain's or Werdums. Cain or Werdum wouldn't of had nearly the streak he did. He was also more of a complete fighter compared to Cain or Werdum. He had knockouts, high amplitude takedowns, and submissions.

In terms of accomplishments and resume, its not even close.

Not seen this thread before.

HW Goat's don't lose to Fabio Maldonado.

I'm a fan of Fedor but he was never that good. Kohsaka finished him in 17 seconds. He's overrated like GSP. The new breed exposed him.

Not seen this thread before.

It kind of took a backseat for awhile after Cain and Werdums title reigns. They were being talked about being the potential HW goats, but now that they are gone, it seems much more clear.

I'm a fan of Fedor but he was never that good. Kohsaka finished him in 17 seconds.
<{outtahere}>

Heavy GOAT based on accomplishments agree, but would he beat the likes of Nganou, Stipe, and DC?

I doubt it.

It kind of took a backseat for awhile after Cain and Werdums title reigns. They were being talked about being the potential HW goats, but now that they are gone, it seems much more clear.

Why is it more clear? The current HW champ has better win's than both of those.

zjoUSZ4.jpg

Duh

the real thing to point out is no one else is even close to the #2 HW GOAT Nogueira

Cro Cop
Barnett
Werdum
Sergei
Sylvia
Herringx3
Hendo
Rodriguez
Coleman
Semmy
Valentijin
Tamura
Schaub

He beat peak Bob Sapp (obviously not a ranked fighter, but out-weighed by 145-lbs, was pure roids/power/strength, one of the most physically intimidating humans on the planet if not the most against skill/heart, one of MMAs most important wins - Sapp hadnt lost yet and stopped Ernesto Hoost in K1 one of the GOAT kickboxers twice that same year)

By the time he won the UFC title he was 31-4-1-1

2 of those losses and 1 NC to the GOAT Fedor.

Other 2 a split decision narrow one to Barnett in the gureatest HW fight of alltime, even till this day. One of the GOAT MMA fights in general. He avenged decisively

other loss a well known robbery against Hendo he avenged decisively and finished him. Nog was the P4P best in the world pre Fedor and remained as either the #1, 2 or 3 HW in the world from 2001-2008. Vast majority of the time as 1/2 (2 post Fedor, 1 pre Fedor), and a small time as #3 after Barnett fight which he avenged and reclaimed. He was also perenially in the Top 10 P4P (mostly in the 4-8 range in that span from 01-08 peaking at #1.

Fedor and Nog have a combined 60-2-1 record excluding fights VS each other to start their careers. These 2 are near untouchable and we havent seen HWs close to their peak selves yet. Fedors 2 demolitions of a peak Nog are perhaps the biggest reason hes seen as the GOAT considering they are 2 of MMAs gureatest wins

getImage

He is still fighting TS did you know that? I look at whole careers not pick and choose parts. Fedor is the goat at stealing paycheques at this paint.

Of course he is. It's not even a question. Only trolls say otherwise.

Back