Fedor is GOAT

Then Bones ? Maybe. Jons a douche , the Cormier fight was an extremely high level win and hes dominated almost everybody he fought. GSP i think had a more defining career then Fedor.
Right, in terms of UFC achievements GSP is ahead of Fedor. But overall Fedor had a more feared run. His 10 year unbeaten streak at HW is a bigger accomplishment than GSP’s reign. GSP is not far behind tho with his two weight world titles. Jones would be up there too but his drug test failures disqualify him according to most. Fedor is far more cherished by a majority of fans.

Right, in terms of UFC achievements GSP is ahead of Fedor. But overall Fedor had a more feared run. His 10 year unbeaten streak at HW is a bigger accomplishment than GSP’s reign. GSP is not far behind tho with his two weight world titles. Jones would be up there too but his drug test failures disqualify him according to most. Fedor is far more cherished by a majority of fans.
I disagree. GSP overall in his reign beat superior competition

Lol fedor got kod by a lhw hendo and before the past his prime excuse. Hendo was old af. Not even a gsp fan. But gsp is more goat. Even tho he took the easy way out to the mw title and never defended. Fedor comp was trash.

Fedor beat numerous UFC champs I think highest along with GSP and Jones.

GSP never had the same presence, which is a big factor.
GSP beat a lot more guys in their primes or peaks , thats why i think he has the better streak.

Back