Fedor in a nutshell, GOAT human being

Totally agree.... TS made it pathetic.

icqz9j.jpg

Actually Sherdog needs to bring "The Heavyweights" back because "UFC Discussion" doesnt cut it

something like....

The Heavyweights Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events and Fedor here.

ha! 10/10 good sir

There has never been such a terrifying fighter packed into such a friendly, calm, chubby body.

I still miss watching his magic in the ring :(

That Randleman fight still gives me goosebumps.

edit: nevermind!

Ronda knows whatsup

LOL I know you're joking but optimal body fat percentage is closer to Fedor's levels than the guys who have six packs.

I actually agree with you. Extremely low body fat percentage is not optimal for the majority of our physiological needs. But boy is it nice take your shirt off, to look in the mirror, smiled at that washboard as you curl 40 lbs dumbbells... :p

Fedor seemed like the type of guy who would be seen drinking at a local bar wearing a sweater with elbow patches and looking like his mother dressed him. Then a bully comes and tried to pick on him. What a mistake.

I actually agree with you. Extremely low body fat percentage is not optimal for the majority of our physiological needs. But boy is it nice take your shirt off, to look in the mirror, smiled at that washboard as you curl 40 lbs dumbbells... :p

Oh I will never argue against that. Beauty is pain.

agreed... GOAT person...

and FIGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!

#1p4p all time = FEDOR

lol... are they inferring that God hates Dana White and they wrote a bible verse against him? religious idiots are worse than regular idiots!

Back